Fight

Sorry for Grammer mistakes.

A bright morning is seen in singhania villa. Everyone was having their breakfast.

Naitik - Akshara, naira abhi tak breakfast karne nahi aai ?

Akshara - Ji Naitik mai abhi bulati hu.

Akshara called a staff member and tell her to call naira.
Naira was getting ready and wear her watch just then the lady (staff member) open the door.

Naira - What the hell is this? Aapko sikhaya nahi hai ki kisi ke bhi room bhi enter karne se pehle nock karna chahiye.

Lady - Sorry Mam, actually akshara mam was calling you

Naira - Now leave, I am coming.

Naira get ready and come in dining area. She takes God's blessings and leaving just than devyani stops her.

Devyani - Naira kam se kam sab ko good morning to wish kar hi sakti ho.

Naira - I am sorry but I am getting late.

Naitik - Princess breakfast to kar lo.

Naira - papa meri ek important meeting hai to jaldi jana hai.

Naksh - Naira papa ne kaha ne breakfast karne ke liye, chal aaja hamare saath breakfast kar uske baad jana nahi to mai tujh se baat nhi karunga.

Naira - Ok Fine

Naira completes her breakfast and leaves for office.

Goenka villa

Everyone was busy in their works. Just then an old lady came there and started shouting.

Suhasini - Suwarna surekha, koi hame bataega ye kittu subha subha kaha chala gaya??

Suwarna - Maa ji use kuch kaam tha to aaj wo jaldi chala gaya.

Suhasini - Accha thik hai hum mandir ja rahe hai pooja ke liye.

Everyone leaves for their work.

A boy was continuously pressing the horn of his car. His car was behind Naira and the boy is none other than kartik. She was getting irritated by the sound of horn.

Naira - Itna bhi patience nahi hai to traffic area me aate hi kyu hai?

Kartik - Pata nahi kab tak aise wait karna padega?

He again press the horn and now this was enough for naira. She comes out of car and goes near his car and patted on window. Kartik opens the window.

Naira - "Come out"

Kartik - Why

Naira - I said "come out"

Kartik - Excuse me mai tumhara naukar nahi hu jo tumhare kehne per bahar aa jau.

Naira signs if he doesn't come out then she will break his car's heading. Kartik comes out.

Kartik - Tumhari problem kya hai?

Naira - Tum

Kartik - Tum kehna kya chahati ho?

Naira - Agar wait nahi kiya jata to traffic me aate hi kyu ho. Aeroplane se jaya karo na.

Kartik - Yaha aur bhi log hai tum mujhe hi kyu bol rahi ho.

Naira - kyuki har koi tumhari tarah horn nahi baja raha.

Kartik - Mai isliye baja raha tha because I am getting late.

Naira - To tumhare horn bajane se traffic hat jayegi kya?

Kartik - Mere pass tum jaise insan se behes karne ka bilkul waqt nhi hai. Now leave mujhe jana hai.

After saying this he sits in car and was about to start just then he hears a voice of cracking of a glass.

Naira breaks back glass of his car and kartik was fuming in anger as he was already getting late. Kartik comes out and started shouting.

Kartik - What the hell is this?

Naira - Now you can go ( in attitude) because you are getting late.

Naira goes towards her car and leaves for meeting. Kartik was getting late so he took a cab and calls driver to take the car home.

Suhasini was going to temple when her glasses fell on the floor and everything is not clearly visible to her. She was going to pick it but suddenly a car came in front of her and someone pulled her back(Naira).

Suhasini - Thank you beta, hame bachane ke liye.

Naira - Thank you ki koi jarurat nahi hai.

Suhasini - Jarurat hai! Aakhir tumne hamari jaan bachai hai.

Naira nodded..

Suhasini leaves from there and naira leaves for meeting.

Everyone reach at the hall where confrence was about to start. Kartik comes there and everyone greets him good morning. Without answering anyone he reaches into conference room and takes his place.

Note: Naira and kartik are gone in same meeting but they don't know about it.

On the other hand naira also reaches there and without saying a word she goes in conference room.

Person - ye dono to itne attitude me ja rahe hai jaise contract sign kar diya ho.

Other person - Bhai itna attitude hai tabhi to itne bade companiyon ke maalik hai.

Everyone was talking about contract.

Only kartik was in conference room, and his chair was close to the door. Naira enters the room and she doesn't know that someone was sitting close to the door. She pushed the door and kartik's Chair fell down. Naira didn't notice it and she takes her place.

Kartik - Are you mad?

Naira - Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Kartik - Tumhe dikhai nahi deta?

Naira - Subha jo hua uska badla lene aaye ho?

Kartik - pehle mere sawal ka jawab do. Tumhe dikhai deta hai ya nahi.

Naira - Kya lagta hai tumhe?

Kartik - sawal ke badle sawal nahi karte sirf jawab dete hai.

Naira - Ji ha, ye aakhe bhagwaan ne mujhe dekhne ke liye hi di hai.

Kartik - To tumne jaan bujh kar darwaje per dhakka mara?

Naira - Ji nahi, Aur waise bhi itne bade conference room me tumhe ek wahi jagah mili thi baithne ke liye.

Kartik - Meri marzi mai kahi bhi baithu.

Naira - Thik hai to jao aur jake terrace per baitho. Yaha per meeting hone wali hai.

Kartik - To mai bhi yaha time pass ke liye nahi aaya hu.

Just then everyone comes and they stopped fighting each other. They were sitting beside each other as because of nameplate.

Owner - So good afternoon everyone, without waisting our time let's start.

Everyone was listing and give their opinion. Now it's time for results.

Please vote and comment if you life my chapters.