Practice helps

"Ok, so we will start off with the female reproductive system..." he stated, slowly moving one of his large hands from the top of table to his lap and sneakily sliding across to my thigh.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This was all I could humanly think and then my brain shut off, my body only responding to his slight touch that made my heat go insane.

"O-Ok" was all I could respond out oud, having a slight stutter, trying my best to make him not notice, but he was paying all his attention to me.

"So, this is a tricky one as most people think the whole system is called the vagina, but actually, the vagina is a muscular tube that leads from the cervix to the outside of the woman's body. In other words, this part is where the penis goes during sexual intercourse..." he says, whilst moving his hand upwards towards mine, carefully placing it just above my clit.

 This made me breath heavily out loud, which made him turn his head towards me as I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes, not being able to see what was his signature smirk and lustful eyes look at the reaction he was having on me.

All of sudden, I felt a pleasurable feeling, which was from him slipping his thumb slightly down and circling it on my clit, making me moan so much into my own mouth I am pretty sure I drew some blood from my lip from biting so hard.

"This is the clitoris, which is the little bud which pleasures the woman and could essentially make her cum just by rubbing it, just like this..." he states as he acts on what he just said, demonstrating what my fantasy consisted of.

At this moment, I bring my head back up and open my eyes to look at his expression. I feel a familiar knot in my stomach start to approach extremely fast, and he can tell and I start to push into his touch. Professor Evans moves his mouth towards my ear, and whispers seductively.

"I know you're close Y/N... Cum for me,"

I tried my best to hold back but his next words were what threw me over the edge.

"That's an order sweetheart..."

 And with that, I moaned so loudly I'm surprised nobody heard and I gush my release right onto his hand, chair and floor, drenching whatever was in my path.

"Wow... well I wasn't expecting that Y/N... that was amazing... I really wasn't expecting you to squirt at all, let alone that much! Wow!" he was saying as he licked his hand clean.

"You taste amazing sweetheart, here..." and he forced three of his fingers down my throat, making me clean the rest off for him.

I was doing quite well with my gag reflex until he grabbed hold of my hair in a rough ponytail and made me face fuck his fingers, consequently making me gag and he released.

"Well your pretty face doesn't seem to want to get ruined Miss Patrick? I think we may have to come up with another plan for our next lesson."

"Of course Profess..." I was in the middle of saying until he interrupted me.

"You will call me what I tell you to call me... today I am feeling like 'Sir'."

 "Ok, sorry Sir."

"Good girl" he said with a smile as he grabbed my face with his hand and forcefully put his lips onto mine but didn't kiss them.

I would have kissed him, but before I could act, he spoke against my plump and bruised lips.

"Tomorrow night is our next lesson, same time but different place, give me your phone and I will give you my number so I can text you the address."

I obeyed his order and when I took my phone back, I looked to see what he had put himself under... he was under "My Master 😉".

He started to pack his stuff away, and as I noticed I got myself together and started to stand up.

"Well done for your first lesson Y/N, I can see that you will benefit a hell of a lot from these sessions, I will look forward to tomorrow and see you then." he praised me and ended it with a wink and his devil smile.

I smiled back and said "thank you, I hope I will," then walked back to the house.

Wow! Oh My God! I was definitely not expecting him to act like that but I loved every second it! I can't fucking wait till tomorrow now and it can't come soon enough... 

Sorry it was a bit short, I'm hopefully going to make other smut chapters longer but I kind of wanting it to be a tease to the character to start of with and leave her (and hopefully you guys) wanting more. I hope you enjoyed it.