Ron: Secret Admirer

Character: Ron
Ron x reader
House: gryffindor
Words: 455

•Ϟ 9¾ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘•

Ron and you were sitting at the Gryffindor table in the great hall with Hermione and Harry.

You all were talking about summer break and what you all did.

" I mostly played quidditch with Ginny" Ron said looking over at you.

" I was continuously insulted by the Dursley's" Harry said annoyed. He said looking at Hermione.

" I mostly read books the whole time" Hermione said looking at Ron.

" what about you y/n?" Harry asked.

" oh I got these really weird letters from a secret admirer?" You said looking slightly confused.

" they wouldn't tell me there name or anything but there alias was " R." You said shrugging.

Hermione laughed at your expression while the boys just shrugged as well.

" I wonder who it is." Harry said looking of in the distance.

Just out of the corner of your eye, you could see Ron slightly blushing.

Why would he be blushing? Is he staring at another girl? You thought to yourself

" well I've got to get to my next class. Bye everyone." Hermie said grabbing her books and walking off.

" bye" you all said waving.

" yea I gotta go too. Catch ya later" harry said standing and walking away.

You and Ron sat there for a while in pure silence.

You had contemplated about the right way to ask him, but you figured it was no or never.

" so who do you think that secret admire of mine could be?" You said looking over at him and smiling.

He blushed a dark shade of red.

" oh I mean I don't know i-it really could be anybo-"

" oh shut it dork head. I know it was you." You chuckled.

" wha- but.. how?" He looked confused and quite embarrassed.

" your hand writing silly. You write your R's funny" you snickered.

He still blushing, started to walk off.

" hey wait come back here for a second." You said motioning him to come back.

He rolled his eyes, slightly annoyed, he came back over.

" what is it" he said scratching the back of his neck.

You leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

" I like you too." You said whispering it into his ear.

You winked again and walked off to your next class.

•Ϟ 9¾ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘•

Hey so sorry this one is so short but I'm super busy with school and stuff and I really haven't had the time to update! I really hope you all like this one though! It's an original thought that Just came to me. Thank you all so much for all the support and uh next up is Cedric I thiinnnkkk. Votes and comments are appreciated <3 lots of luvs

                                                 Your author, L.S <3