Neville: My One and Only

This is requested by the lovely JulzLovDraco4Eva
Go follow! Thank you for this idea and I hope you like it 😁 I am so sorry this took me FOREVER. I originally got this request back in August of LAST YEAR. So sorry it took so long but nonetheless, enjoy. <3
Character: Neville
Neville x reader
House: Gryffindor
Words:

•Ϟ 9¾ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘•

BACKSTORY: y/n has been friends with Neville, Dean, and Seamus since first year. Y/n has a crush on Neville.

•••

- BACK IN 5TH YEAR -

After one of the meetings of the DA, Y/n was staring at one of the tapestry's in the hall when Neville came by with Seamus.

"Hey I'll catch up with you later mate." Seamus says before walking to practice.

"Isn't this your parents Neville?" You looked over at him only to see he was crying.

"Oh neville I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.."

"No. It's okay" he said wiping tears.

"I don't think I ever told any of you, my parents died some time ago. Belitrix Lestrange was the one who did it. That twit." He said with his hands balled up into fists.

He wasn't very good at being mad because you always found him adorable when he did that. But this was different.

He was genuinely raged at the thought of Belitrix.

"She killed them with one of the unforgivable curses." He said tears running down his face.

"Oh Neville..." you leaned onto his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Every day since then I've wanted to defeat that son of a-"

"I get it Neville. She killed your parents and took everything from you."

"But I'll never get to." He said turning to you.

"Why not?"

"Because y/n, I'm deathly afraid of her. She killed my parents. How am I supposed to stand up to her?"

"By being the brave person that you've always been. Neville I don't know if you ever knew this but I really like you. Belitrix will rue the day she ever messed with you."

Neville turned back around to face you and he rapped his arms around you.

"I like you too." He leaned in and kissed you.

"And thank you. For everything"
•••

- PRESENT DAY -

It was now the battle of Hogwarts. Voldemort had already lined up his troops to try and break the barricade but Neville, Seamus, y/n and Dean had their own problems.

Belitrix was back and was trying to kill the last of the Longbottoms.

You, Dean, and Seamus were fighting off the death eaters while Neville was trying to hide from Belitrix.

Belitrix remembered how scared y/n was for Neville at the ministry so she decided to distract her.

She made y/n chase after some death eaters that were after Neville and they snatched her.

Taking her directly to Belitrix herself.

After Seamus and Dean fought off the last of the death eaters Neville started freaking out.

"Guys! GUYS! I can't find y/n!" He said his voice shaking.

"Ok guys spread out. Well find her." Seamus said.

They spread out through the halls of the castle before Neville heard y/n's screams coming from behind a corridor.

"SEAMUS! DEAN! I HEAR HER COME QUICK!" He said yelling from down the hall.

As soon as they made it to the door Neville burst through the door raging.

He saw Belitrix standing beside y/n.

Y/n was sprawled on the floor.

Belitrix had done the cruciatus curse on y/n.

Neville was fighting back tears.

He started casting every unforgivable curse he could think of. He was bursting with rage.

Dean and Seamus carried y/n to the great hall where she could get help.

Neville had backed Belitrix into a corner before he took her wand and broke it, throwing it on the floor.

He pointed his wand at Belitrix and cast the cruciatus curse. Finally defeating Belitrix.

"That's for my parents. Twit" he ran out of the room and darted to the great hall.

As he walked in and he saw y/n with Dean and Seamus sitting on the ground crying.

"Y/n? Are you okay?!" Neville ran over to y/n.

"NEVILLE!" You got up and ran with everything you had left in you before locking arms with Neville.

You fell onto him as he embraced you, tears running down his face.

"I thought you were dead! Oh y/n I'm so glad your okay."

"I don't know what I would've done without you Neville."

"Y/n I don't know what I would've done without you. You were the only one who ever had faith in me and I thank you for that."

He leaned over you and kissed you.

"Y/n I love you"

"Neville I knew you could do it. I love you too"

- THE END -

•••

Again! Thank you so much for being patient about this and someone has probably already done this request but thanks again to JulzLovDraco4Eva  for requesting this and I hope it met your expectations! Thanks so much for reading! <33