part 2

At the other side

Shrishmeer was ready to kidnap sherlyn .

Rishabh and sherlyn was walking .

Suddenly sherlyn feels thirsty so she ask rishabh to bring water for her and he goes from there and just then shrishmeer come from back they just put the chloroform in the handkerchiefs and wit a jerk shrishty put that on her nose and not give her any chance to defense for her and she just faint in shrishty's arms .
Rishabh came there and help them to put her in the car .

Shrishty : hey bhagwan kya khaa kar yeh itni motii ho gyi hai .

Rishabh and sameer chuckles .

Rishabh : tum log leke jao isse aur apne secreat flat pe main rakhna aur sorry main nhi aa paunga .

Shrishmeer : kyu?

Rishabh : agar sanjana aunty ne luthra house main madat ke liye toh phir problem ho jayegi n toh yaha pe main khyaal rakhta hoon ok.

Both nod yes .

Rishabh : jao

As per the plan they both take her to to plot and after half an hour setting the camera on the position and they blackmail sanjana and she said all the truth of sherlyn and prithvi ; shrishty recorded this in her small camera also na nd they leave sherlyn after 15 minutes .

They call rishabh and said that the plan is successful bhe calls siya she also come in luthra house and rishabh gived her This news she was very happy she hugged him and both leaves for kumkum bhagya hall .

Shrishmeer came and sees that there there was beginning .

Shrishty : bas rishabh ju jaldi se aajye just then rishabh and siya came

Just then rishabh came and pat on her shoulder .

Preeta and Prithvi was taking pH era just then she saw rishabh , sameeer,
Shrishty and a girl(siya) she just stopped her phera's and looked at them with a hope that they will stop this wedding (in her heart not in mind).

Just then rishabh sees her he smiled she also smiled just then sarla shooks her .

Sarla : preeta beta 3 phere bache hai karle pure.
Then she sees she was lost in other side there rishabh was coming towards them .

Shrishmeer and siya also came there .

Prithvi : preetajii aakhri teen phere bache hai chaliye he takes her hand and was to pull her to take the pheras but.........

Rishabh stop her picking her hand takes her behind him and was opening the knot of the gatbandhan .

Prithvi : Ek minute yeh kya kar rhe hain aap sarla aunty dekhiye n ye kya kar rhe hain.

Sarla : rishabh beta yeh kya kar rhe ho tum .

Rishabh : sarla aunty main jo bhi kar rha boon sahi kar rha hoon aur aapko ye bhi pata chal jayega ki main yeh kyu kar rha hoon sabut hai mera pass iss prithvi ke khilaf.

Siya put video on project as shrishmeer has arranged rishabh opened the knot fully , and put the water in the fire sarla , preeta , janki , beejiii and other guests was seeing that video in that video sanjana confess that sherlyn and prithvi are already married and sherlyn married with rishabh because of her mission to destroy luthra family .

Sarla and preeta was shocked .

Prithvi : preetajii yeh sab jhoot hai aisa kuch bhi nhi hai .

Preeta sees rishabh his eyes was telling her truth of prithvi and sherlyn .

Rishabh : aunty yeh video shrishty aur sameer ne khichaa hai aap khud puch lijye unse.

Sarla : kya yeh sach hai shrishty ?

Shrishty: haan maa.

Prithvi : nahi auntyjii yeh sab sach nhi hai aapko toh pata hain ki sherlyn ki mom mujhe pahle se hi pasand nhi karti aur iska fayeda utha kar iss rishabh luthra ne yeh sab kiya hai aur ye nakli video banai hai taki meri aur preeta ji ki shaadi na ho.

Shrishty : abe oye bagad bille agar jhooth bolne ki koshish bhi nah toh jaan lelungi teri aur tu.....

Rishabh : shrishty bas karo iski jaan lene ke liye police hai n.

And just then police come and was arresting prithvi and rishabh give all the proof to police and prithvi just push the police man and was about to grab preeta but........
Rishabh rapidly pulled her behind him and rishabh started beating him
As prithvi was about to harm his preetaji.

He punch his face very hard that the blood was flowing from the corner of his lips and then punched on his stomach he fell on the floor . he picks him by his collar just then prithvi picks a rod and was about to hit his head but just then preeta pulled him by her hand and accidentally hugged him . prithvi sees he gets furious in anger .

Prithvi pulled him through his shirt rishabh fell on the floor .
And was about to run but police came and take him to the jeep.

Shrishmeer and priya ( mix word of preeta and siya priya ).came towards him ask him that is he is OK ?
He nodded yes . then rishabh sees that sarla was crying he goes towards her and wipes her tears and smiled . and she also smiled.

Beejii : aacah hau rishabh beta tune saboot dhoondh kar meri preeta ki shaadi ruka di warna pta nhi agar yeh shaadi ho jaati to meri baachi ka kya hota.

Rishabh : kuch nhi hota dadi main hoon na main kuch nhi hone deta preeta jii ko.

Everyone smiled at this.

Rishabh: preetajii aur app sab jaake change kar lijiye in some comfy clothes because hum log mere ghar ja rhe hai luthra house .

Aurora's was shocked except shrishty because she knows that what was gonna be happen.

Guys part 1 I have asked one question that who the person who listened rishabh's confession . so I will tell you that the person  is......................................

Shrishty Arora ( readers shocked 😯😯) (muh itna mat kholo machar ghuss jayega )

Sarla : lakin rishabh beta waaahan pe hum.

Rishabh : sarla aunty aap tension mat lijiye main hoon na aur waise bhi hum log waahan par aapko be gunnah
Saabit karne jaa rhe hai. So don't waorry ok chaliye.

He takes sarla's hand and was about to take her but sees guests was staring them with dumb eyes then he sees shrishty . shrishty sees them and says "ahh mehmaano mere dii aur maa ke nakadardaano "(everyone sees her with wide eyes and opened mouth ).
(Rishiya:mix word of rishabh siya )
(Rishiya and sameer slowly gigle sarla sees them they stoped and sees shrishty and she also sees them and says " mera matlab hai kadardaano aap log plzz khaana kha kar jaana ok byyy chaliye rishabh jii (rishabh nods)
And takes sarla with him and behind him shrishty takes preeta's hand goes behind rishabh and also siya , sameer,
Beeji,janki.

In the house shrishmeer , rishiya was eagerly waiting for arora ladies as they were changing there clothes rishabh was fully bored shrishty sees him and smile sameer sees her that she is staring rishabh with a cute smile .

1.Rishabh and preeta were thinking about each other.

Stay safe . stay home