divorce ?

Rishabh was sitting on preeta's bed silently he was watching Siya and preeta talking to each other about injections and tablets and Shrishty was just staring them .

She turned and saw sameer standing behind her she asked him .

Shrishty :- kya hua ?

Sameer :- unn dono ko dekh rha hoon pointing towards preeta and siya .

Shrishty smiled she saw rishabh and said :- rishabh ji dariye mat di ekdam aache se aapko injection lagayegi infact aapko pata bhi nhi chalega jaise chitti ( ant ) ek insaan ko kat ( bite ) ti hain n waise .

Rishabh :- arey jab chitti kat ti hain toh aur bhi jyaada dard deta hain n mujhe nhi laga na injection he shook his neck saying no......

Preeta smiled looking at him :- rishabh ji kuch nhi hoga aap itna kyu darr the hain .

Siya :- ohho rishabh itna mat darro

Preeta :- aacha ek kaam karte hain main aapke pass main aake baith jaati hoon injection siya laga degi main n aapka haath pakad ti hoon toh aapko dard nhi hoga .

Rishabh quickly nodded his head and said OK .

Sameer went out as he got call from someone .

Shrishty standing there watching Siya bringing injection near to rishabh well she was controlling her laugh cause rishabh was making so many faces Siya sat beside him and was going to give him injections rishabh turned his face towards preeta .

Who was just staring at him Siya gave him injection he closed his eyes and preeta she stared at him , he was so close to her she hugged him in saying nothing will happen she rubbed his shoulder where Siya gave him injection.

Rishabh opened his eyes his and preeta's face was so close to each other as preeta was rubbing his shoulder it was looking like she is hugging him .

Shrishty doesn't wanted this moment to go like this she took out her phone and took a photo of them . shrishty noticed something in that photo preeta 's cheecks was reden up .

She checked preeta 's face and yes it was fully red then she saw Siya who was watching all this with her well preeta was getting more and more red because rishabh was just sitting to close to her , she took a deep breath and went out immediately .

And rishabh was like :- inhe kya hua maine kuch kiya kya . he asked shrisiya woh were standing there controlling their smile .

Siya :- kuch bhi nhi hua rishabh . kuch bhi nhi ......

Rishabh :- chalo .... Ab ... Injection lag gya n chalo he took his jacket and went outside shrisiya gave high five to each other and smiled .

Rishabh came outside he sees preeta was working in kitchen beeji who was sitting on sofa called him to seat near her .

Beeji :- tu mujhe ye bata khush kabri kab suna rha hai .

Rishabh got confused about what she is talking .

Shrishty and siya came out and went in kitchen to help preeta .

Rishabh :- main samjha nhi dadi

Beeji :- arey main keh rhi hoon tu shaadi kab rha hai making rishabh shocked .

Preeta was quietly listening there all talks .

Rishabh blushed little and said :- daadi ab baat aisi hai ki ladki dekhi hain maine bahut pehle jaanta bhi hoon usse pasand bhi hain mujhe parr.....

Beeji :- parrr..... Paarrr kya shaadi shooda hai woh .

Rishabh :- aapko kaise pata chala .

Beeji :- yeh jo baal hain n maine dhoop main hi safed nhi kiye hain .