the man he loves

hi folks

turns out i havent posted a chapter in a while

sorryyyy

im back and i have an almost-1k-word chapterr

thanks for 21.2k reads! i cant believe that many people give a shit about my writing LOL

have fun: TW: minor gore at the end

                            < ------------------------------------------- >

"Come on George, we need to see all your new outfits!" Sapnap yelled from George's bedroom floor, where they'd set up a makeshift cat walk. Next to him were Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Dream, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy.

'A vivid dream, although more of a memory than that.' George thought subconsciously, although kept watching the scene.

"It's such a short skirt, there's no way I'm going anywhere!" The brunette had shouted back from his closet.

"Please Gogy, we need to see you strut your stuff!" Karl yelled.

"C'mon, surely it's not bad." Tubbo chimed in.

'They were all so set on convincing me.' George thought, smiling at the thought.

"Well no, it's not bad, it's just- embarrassing?" George tried to make sense of his situation. He wore a relatively short skirt- chosen by Karl Jacobs himself, reaching about one and a half inches above his knees- and an oversized sweater. The sweater was color-blocked, with several shades differing in boxes.

"What's embarrassing about it? I bet you look hot as fuck." Quackity said, earning a glare from Sapnap. "-in a platonic way."

"Please George?" Karl begged.

"Still no. Pick me out another skirt and I'll think about leaving this closet." The brunette stayed stubborn, unmoving until he had something less revealing.

"We need a plan B. Dream?" Karl swiveled his head to the blonde, who sat next to Sapnap.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"You're the only one who can convince him. He favorites you." Karl continued, taking Dream aback.

"Uh, I can try I guess?" Dream replied, confused as ever.

"Georgie, come on. It's not gonna be bad, and we're all dying to see you." the blonde raised his voice slightly, and George's exasperated sigh could be heard from behind the door. They all sat in silence for a minute, George arguing with himself in his brain.

'God, why am I so stubborn?' the brunette chuckled to himself in his mind.

"Fine, but all of you owe me something." George bargained.

"Deal!" Quackity practically yelled.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." the brunette muttered before walking out onto the mini stage they made.

Almost every person in the room's jaws dropped, some more than the others. Everyone agreed; the brunette looked drop dead gorgeous, although someone might have a stronger opinion; Dream's face was as red as a rose.

"I could hear a pin drop." George spoke, everyone still staring at him as the brunette crossed his arms.

"I mean I knew he'd look good, but holy shit." Sapnap said, still in minor shock.

"Thanks?" George said after a giggle.

"Dream, you need to fire him so he can be a model." Karl said, and Dream seemed to snap out of his trance.

The room burst into laughs, giggles and chuckles. Some directed at Dream's flushed face, some directed at Karl's bad joke.

"Whatever." George laughed quietly, mostly at his friend's bright, blushing face.

"Alright. We need the next outfit, Gogy!" Karl exclaimed.

"Why do I let you have so much control over me?" The brunette huffed.

"Because you have nothing else to do." the taller responded truthfully, and George shrugged, surrendering.

The next outfit had maybe a little less leg showing, but not by much. The brunette pulled on the blue short-sleeve tee shirt, and the navy blue skirt following. The shirt had a small Supreme logo, and it made George laugh to himself.

The brunette walked out onto the runway with little hesitation or second thoughts. Encouraging words from the people that matter always made George feel confident in his own skin.

"I have no clue when or where you bought this skirt," George said as he walked out onto the stage.

"Oh. My. God." Karl spoke from below with an amazed expression.

"Okay, that's kinda perfect." Quackity added, with a nod of agreement from Sapnap.

"I can actually tell what colors this one is, too." George smiled.

"What?" Tubbo asked confusedly, asking the question everyone but Dream had.

"I'm colorblind. I can only really see blue and yellow." the brunette smiled from his makeshift podium.

"Wait, really? That sucks." Q spoke, both surprised and sorrowful.

"Oh, it's fine. You get used to it after twenty four years." George said jokingly, glancing quickly at Dream whose face was unsurprisingly flushed.

"Okay, enough being all sad or whatever, I have like a thousand pairs of clothes to try on." The brunette took his friends out of their pitying states, and walked back to try on another outfit.

'What I'd give to be back there...'

George woke up for what felt like the tenth time, although was more likely the fifth, to the armored room which he was held captive in.

"I'm never getting out of here." he muttered quietly to himself as the pain from previous days started kicking in.

Dried blood crusted over his lips, and the bruises all over his face and chest were unforgettable. A couple gashes were sure to live along his stomach, and those might've still been bleeding through his already stained shirt.

"Oh, my dearest George, this would all be over if you would just tell us a couple things," Brian had said, mocking sadness, "but you choose to be stubborn and untelling."

"I'm not telling you shit, asshole." George had responded, glaring into the taller's dead soul.

"Well, then, if you're going to be difficult, I'm not going to give you any breaks anymore." the taller man said, staring into George's eyes with pure hatred.

This would all be over if George escaped. Telling the Bianchi twins where Dream got his weapons, how to break his safe, or just how many people they'd need to successfully break in would be treason to the man he loves.

'Loves. How on earth can I give up all hope that you'll come back for me if I still somehow love you?'

                                 < ----------------------------------- >

augh george is so depressed its making me sad, someone get dream in here to save the day amirite

ok i have to leave lol bye yall

have a good day? maybe

also ms. stitches IM KINDA HALF DEAD RN AND I DONT WANT TO GET OUT OF BED AND ITS NOT REALLY YOUR FAULT BUT I WALKED AROUND SO MUCH WITH YOU AND MR. STAL SO >:(

bye lmao