fourteen

be sure to vote and comment!!

liked by georgenotfound and 847,008 others

sapnapinsta guess who is gonna be the latest feature for THE talia bray🥶🥱

comments

karljacobs not you?
taliab i had no clue you were taking a picture
dreamwastaken my music industry competition
random1 YES NEW TALIA CONTENT!!

"sap, i love you, but i need you to shut up." talia said as she shot a glare at the boy in the room with her.

"hey, what did i do?"

"well considering i let you pick the song and let you sit in and watch, i would love it if you could stop talking, or turn your phone of silent, or stop bouncing or your leg, or stop making any noise at all."

"fine." he pouted as he crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

for what felt like the 50th time, talia restarted her recording. with much convincing from sap, she was going to be singing 18 by one direction, because he said it would "make the stans go wild", which she assumed was good?

finally allowing her to make it through a whole recording, sapnap sat quietly listened, plotting his next move to secure that she fell in love with his best friend.

"how was that?" talia asked as she pushed her microphone away from her face.

"it sounded great. 'still think it would sound better if you let me sing on it. have you seen how many times 'sapnap singing' has gotten trending on twitter?"

"i sure have, i sure have." talia said as she patted him on the back.

talia was really enjoying sapnap's company. things sometimes got lonely when karl was gone and working, so having someone else around was nice. and while she wasn't lonely, she still found herself missing karl in those moments.

"you gonna be good tonight?" sapnap asked, concern lacing his voice. this was the third time he had asked.

"yes, i promise i'll be good," talia assured. "i've stayed alone before."

chandler had invited him to go shopping and come stay with him for a night, and karl had a shoot that was going late so he wasn't going to be back that night.

while talia said she would be okay, she was a bit worried. she really hadn't been left alone since her split with max. she wasn't sure what she was worried about. maybe it was the fact that she was now going to be alone to process it for the first time.

when sapnap finally left after talia basically had to shove him out the door, she decided to distract herself. she sat at her desk and began reviewing her recordings from the day and started working on harmony overlays to add on.