𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

*At the Quinn-jet*

Y/n: OK guys, here is the plan... I have a friend inside that can open us the gate, but we have to do the rest on our own... When we are in, I go with Loki though the vents to the ones above the secret cell...

Nat: Wait, how do you know where is Wanda???

Y/n: I don't... She can only be in one of two places... Or her old cell... Or if she didn't behave in the Black Room...

Peter: OK, so you go to the Black Room... And what about the rest of us...

Y/n: Nat and you go to the old cell because it is more safe and the Black Room is in a secret location that in here I am the only one who knows where it is... Vision and Carol, you take down the guards outside and warn us if anyone goes in...

Vision: OK Miss Y/n we will do that but what about a plan B if it goes wrong...

Y/n: If anything doesn't go as planned, you or Carol go inside to help, but if all of you stick with their partner you'll be OK...

Carol: You're not as bad as I thought... It is actually a good plan, let's do it...

Y/n: OK, I am just going to pretend you didn't say that...

*We arrived at the base, and we were close to the gate*

Peter: So now what do we do???

Y/n: I just need to set a small fire... Help me out here!!!

*Peter and Nat helped me and the smoke started to spread... Just a few minutes later, Larry opened the gate...*

Larry: Hey, little one...

Y/n: Hey Larry, thanks for everything, we get it from here...

Larry: Just be safe and don't get in trouble...

Y/n: No promises... Bye my friend...

Larry: Bye Y/n...

*We walked away, and I could already feel that they're going to ask something*

Nat: Who is that guy?!?

Y/n: He was the guard of my cell, and he is more like a father than Rumlow ever was...

Carol: Good now let's go and focus...

Vision: Come on, we have to take care of some guards...

Nat: You're right, let's go, Peter...

Peter: Yes Nat...

*They run to the cell, but I was really worried about them... I mean Nat is good with these things but Peter... I just need to focus like Carol said and get everyone home alive, in preference...*

Loki: Let's go... Where is the Black Room exactly???

Y/n: Don't worry, just enter the vent and follow me...

Well this story is going good I think I hope you are enjoying... In the next chapter I will show a big fight scene and if it doesn't go well just don't blame me this is my first story but I hope it is going to give me more experience just comment after with your opinion... Love ya all 😊