◾️The meeting of two powerful groups◾️

The light purple of wisteria glowed as the hot sun shine down as the tree hang over the whole Demon slayer corps HQ as all the hashira were all gathered around talking as a bell rang all the hashira stop talking and got on one knee as they masters walk out he had black lock that falls down below his chin, a purple mark lines the top of his head as his light purple eyes stared straight forward.

"Hello my children, how are we today" he said as two of his daughters took his hand in there's.

"Very good master" replied shinodu the master nodded.

"Master why have you called this meeting" said Mitsuri as she looked out at the master.

"Oh yes i want to introduce a group of people" he said he paused as if waiting for something or someone as if on cue a girl appeared behind iguro which scared him for him to fall off the tree "Ito, welcome back" she jumped off the tree in front of of the hashira "Now we're is the rest of your group" he asked her face lit up.

"Oh there coming" she replied as ten people walked towards her.

"Ito stop running away" said a girl with blonde hair that is folding into one long bride that starts at the base of the head with a white bow at the end of it. She was wearing the Demon Slayer Uniform with white ruffles at the top and over the top was a gold haori with white stripes as she ran over to the girl "Hello master sorry were late" she spoke as she bowed as the master show a dismissive hand as all the other stood next to the blonde girl as she shocked Ito.

"Master who are these people!!" yelled Sanemi as a girl with grey locks and bright orange eyes laughed "Oi what are you laugh at" she stop and just stared at him and he stared back then the blonde girl smacked the grey haired girl on the head.

"Ow Araya what was that for" she pouted, Araya had a killing look on her face which made everyone jump then a girl with a bored expression on her face put her hand on the shoulder of Araya.

"Araya stop scaring them" she explained as a crow on her shoulder crowed at Araya. As she sigh and nodded and smiled.

"Saiki, how many crows do you have this year" asked the master Saiki look at him as the crow jumped on her arm as she stroked his head.

"About one thousand crow this year master" she said

"Oh yes i forgot this is the group Wisteria" he said as all the Wisteria turn to face the hashira "You guys will be working together in mission" "Dismissed" he said as he walked away from the two groups and into the house.

"So look like well be working together we should introduce ourselves" said Araya as she put her hand on her chest "I'm Araya Akemi the Light Wisteria".

"Hi everyone I'm Nakasone Sora" spoke a younger girl with long faded blue locks that go down to her waist also some was braided at the back of the head she had dark blue eyes. She was wearing the Demon Slayer Uniform with a dark blue haori with moon patterns over the top. "I'm the Moon Wisteria".

"Maruyama Cho and I'm the Animal Wisteria" she said in a confident tone, she was wearing the Demon Slayer Uniform with an orange haori with cards patterns over the top.

"Hello Iwamoto Mamoru the dragon Wisteria" explained a tanned man with brown hair that was pulled back into a bun at the back of his head. His blue eyes shined, He was wearing his Demon Slayer Uniform as his haori was tied around his waist it was a dark red.

"I'm Ito Kiyomi and I'm the Rose Wisteria" said Ito As her young appearance shocked most of the Hashira, her light pink hair came blow her chin as her green contrasts with the pink she was wearing the Demon Slayer Uniform she also had a red haori over the top.

"Matsuoka Setsuko the ice Wisteria" said an older woman with light blue hair that stop at the neck. She was wearing the Demon Slayer Uniform. A light blue haori with red fading into the blue at the bottom was thrown over the top.

"Hiraoka Izumi I'm the poison Wisteria" the girl held herself with so much grace the other thing was that her hair was two different colours on one side was white and the other half was a dark brown two parts of her hair was tied into buns with braids leading to it, her eyes was the same as her hair two different colours one was a bright purple and the other was a bright green she was wearing Demon Slayer Uniform she had a black haori with bright green on the inside of it.

" Saiki Akemi the shadow Wisteria" said Saiki, her white locks flows down to to the middle of her back with her grey eyes shining out on top of her head was a hat with crow feathers sow in, she was also wearing a blazer that cut of before the waist with puffy sleeves and lace at the end, as she also wears the Demon Slayer Uniform over the top is a black haori with crow feathers at the shoulder.

"Hello everyone I'm Chiba Takeshi the blood Wisteria" he said in a cheery tone but all the hashira were uneasy by the blood stains that lined his face and the fearless smile he had faded burgundy hair with bright red eyes as he was wearing a red scarf around his neck and a haori that button up at the top making it look like a dress he also was wearing the Demon Slayer under but in the wrong place he was also holding a spear on his shoulders.

"I'm Yamazaki Eiji the Crystal Wisteria" he said as he pushed up his glasses again the hashira was surprised at the age of him, he was actually wearing the demon slayer uniform with a white haori, his hair was a dark purple that was put in lose ponytail and purple eyes.

"I'm Hara Shou the Heaven Wisteria" he said in a whisper the hashira were again uneasy by the black fabric that covered the boys face with a eye in red on the fabric he was again wearing the uniform that they were wearing he was wearing a white with orange strips at the end of the arms.

All the hashira shift slightly as they all introduce themselves "Okay so if were going to work together I think we should have partners or group" Araya explained as shinobu nodded "Me, Giyuu, Yamazaki and Hara well be together"

"Saiki and Iguro"

"Iwamoto and Rengoku"

"Hiruoka, Shinobu and Ito"

"Chiba, Himejima and Uzui"

"Nakasone and Muichiro" 

"And lastly Matsuaka and Mitsuri"...