◾️Rui's Forset Now get out◾️

"I want you four to go help the new demon slayers" the Master ordered as all four order there was the insect Hashira, the water Hashira, the light Wisteria and the poison Wisteria "Dismissed". They left and was on They way as they were running through the trees.

"This is going to be so fun" yelled Hiraoka as they were speeding through the forest Shinobu sighed but still keep moving "Come on shinobu aren't you excited" again tried to annoy Shinobu.

"Izumi-san stop this is serious" she said annoyed "Giyuu-san, Akemi-san you go west will me and Izumi-san will go south" she explained as the two nodded as we split up and went south until Hiraoka sense a another present in a second a sword came in her direction as she blocked it with her sword as she jumped back Shinobu stopped but Hiraoka nodded her on so she ran on 'Poison Breathing- Second form Poison sword' as her sword glowed a bright green as she jumped and flipped upside down and slashed the strings that was connected to the demon as she slash the strings they withered a bright green as they as well burned the spider she landed in a superman poses as the green glow slide out of her gritted teeth then clapping began she turned to look to were the clapping originated from as her sword stopped glowing as she looked at were the clapping originated from and standing there was a Demon an upper rank demon. With dark blue skin, red eyes shining out from the darkness the same with the amount of gold piercings and gold bracelet she had blue midnight hair going down to they lower back as her had curve horns on the top of her head with point ears she had a fearless smile on her face behind her back was a tail with an arrow shape at the end of it. She was wearing a dark purple crop top with on of her arms was covered in bandage with her fingers showing she was wearing baggy pants she also had a muscle body type.

"Wow impressive" she explained as she stoped clapping "Haven't seen you in awhile Hira" she walked forward till she was a meter away Hiraoka scoffed.

"We're not on first name Basis anymore" she said as she held her sword tighter "what are you doing here" she moved forward as Hiraoka move backwards.

"Why can't I visit a old friendly mine" She said as her eyes glowed.

With Shinobu

Shinobu stood next to the disintegrating demon 'Where Izumi-san' she thought getting really worried then the sound of trees snapping could be heard then Hiraoka jumped back right in front of Shinobu as a demon was walking slowly towards them Hiraoka gritted her teeth the demon clapped they hands.

"Hira again I'm impressed" she explained with a smirk filling her face as Hiraoka stood up and gripped the sword tightly "Aw don't look at me like that" she pouted but then returned to a smirk.

"Don't call me that" she shouted as she charged at the demon as the demon Stretched her hand out to show her long nails as Hiraoka swing her sword at the demon but she blocked it with her nails she stepped back in a flash the demon was in front of Shinobu ready to slash her but before she could hurt Shinobu, Hiraoka stood in front of Shinobu and took her hit the wound came in three long scratch that went from the shoulder to her stomach she growled at the pain.

"Opps my mistake, but I must go have fun with that wounded Hira" she said as she smirked and then in a flash was gone Hiraoka fell to one knee holding her shoulder.

"You idiot" Shinobu mumbled as she grabbed bandages and moved in front of Hiraoka as she took of her haori off and put pressure on the wound to make it stop bleeding "Why did you do that" Shinobu asked as she bandage the wound "Will clean and re-wrap the wound when we get back" she flicked her fingers as on of the bystander rushed over "Take her back to HQ, be careful not to reopen the wound" as she finished the bystander took Hiraoka arm and put it over his shoulder and was gone.

Back at HQ
Hiraoka POV

I was laying in recovery bed as I was staring up at the ceiling as the door cracked open revealing Shinobu she walked in and sat on the chair that was next to the bed she sighed.

"Are you okay" she asked she look at my face as I stared at the wood ceiling as I nodded at her question "You worried me" she said as I turned my head towards her to see her face her face was filled with worry I smirked and touch her hand that was on the bed her face stringed with bright red blush as she used her other hand to hide it.

"So you were worried Aw I'm touch" I said chuckling as I took my hand away.

"The master wants you for a meeting, and he knows your injured but it really important" she said as I nodded as I sat up wincing as I took a deep breath as Shinobu help me out of bed and out the room I was get a bit more steady as we walked we walked out to were the other Hashira and Wisteria were they were all talking I had been informed that a two demon slayer had been caring a demon around. As the two demon slayer were unconscious and tied up on was a girl with black lock with orange tips that was laying next to her head as it was braided but with two long pieces that frame her with two bows in her hair as the other had red and black hair with white and red earrings.

"Hiraoka!!" Araya said as she walked over to me and Shinobu "How are you feeling" she asked I nodded as an response.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said as Shinobu walked over to a place with me holding on to her as the the two demon slayer stared to stir as both of them lifted they heads and look around as I let go of Shinobu. Then the Trouble walk in as Sanemi had a box in his hand as I sighed as he began to stabbed the box over and over again but what surprise me was that the boy got up and ran towards Sanemi and head-butted him as they both fell same with the box as our master came out and stopped.

"Hello my Children" he greeted and then looked at me "Hiraoka I hope you wound is doing well" he said I bowed my head.

"It is doing well master" I explained, the Hashira and the Wisteria had a long conversation about the three siblings and to test the demon the demon past and now she gets to stay in the demon slayer HQ.