Glorious Purpose Part I

[Previously on]

The screen opens up with a half nearly destroyed New York City.

"Woah."

"I still clearly remember that day." Steve said.

"Don't we all?" Clint shrugged.

At the tower, Steve walks by the group as Rumlow is opening the case. Steve says into his comms that he is on his way down to coordinate search and rescue. Loki transforms into Steve and repeats what Steve just said.

A few giggles were heard as Thor, Steve, and Bruce rolled their eyes.

"You don't know this Captain, but he cast himself into you again when me and him were after the Dark Elves." Thor said.

"What are the.. Dark Elves?" Tony asked.

"Oh, you need not to worry about them. They're all dead, including their leader." Thor said.

Loki transforms back into himself and wants to ask something, but Thor slaps a device on Loki's mouth and tells him to shut up.

"Annoyed there, I see." Rocket said.

"Loki just.. drives you crazy, man." Clint argued.

Thor and Hulk push Loki forward as Tony closes the case with the Tesseract inside. The scene cuts to Thor, Tony, a chained-up Loki, and a few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents inside the elevator as Thor and Tony stop Hulk from entering. Tony says to Hulk that they have reached maximum occupancy. Loki waves his hand in a 'bye' manner.

Cue a few chuckles.

Thor tells Hulk to take the stairs. Hulk roars and punches the elevator.

Bruce cringes.

"It's good that you're not like that anymore Banner, but I still miss the old Jolly Green." Tony said.

Tony and Thor are now on the first floor with Loki and some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Alexander Pierce and his men stop them. A HYDRA agent demands Stark to hand over the case.

Steve, Natasha, and Clint glare at Pierce onscreen.

The case drops to the floor. Thor panics. Ant-Man kicks the case away as Loki turns visibly confused.

Tony and Scott sorta tensed up.

Thor tells Tony to breath. 2023 Tony tells Scott into his comms to meet him in the alley room as he wants to take a quick slice. Unfortunately, Hulk barges through the door, knocking both 2023 Tony and the Tesseract, which has slid to Loki's feet.

'Oh no.'

"He's gonna grab it, ain't he?" Rocket asked.

Hulk roars his hatred for stairs. Loki takes this chance to grab the Tesseract and escape, which he exactly does.

"WHAT!?"

Bruce puts a hand on his head.

"I knew something bad was going to happen." Clint said. "But that was at least, less worse than what I am thinking right now.