Glorious Purpose Part II

The scene cuts to 'AIX - EN - PROVENCE, FRANCE, 1549.

"That really was a long time ago." Steve said.

"Sure was." Clint said.

Mobius and a few Minutemen inspect the area where a few Minutemen were stabbed to death. Hunter U-92 says that the hunter and his men responded to this nexus event and the Variant got the jump on them.

"Poor guys didn't even know what hit them." Scott said.

U-92 confirms that it is, in fact, the Variant that caused this. Mobius leans down and says that the stab wounds look consistent and the position the bodies indicate that the Minutemen didn't know what hit them.

"I wonder who had done it." Nebula wondered.

Mobius also points out the missing reset charge.

"So that's what it's called." Scott said.

U-92 tells Mobius that this is the sixth attack in the last week.

"Wait. Sixth? Who the hell's causing this!?" Steve asked.

Mobius says that those attacks might be the ones they know of. A little girl stops at the door. U-92 grabs his staff.

"Easy! It's just a kid." Natasha said.

Mobius tells U-92 to stand down and notices that it's just a kid. Mobius, in French, apologizes to her and says that his friend is an imbecile.

A few chuckled.

U-92 reminds Mobius that he also knows every language in the timeline as well and calls Mobius a jackass.

Clint and Rhodey chuckled.

U-92 puts his staff away. Mobius walks closer to the kid. He pulls out his TemPad and draws a stickman on it.

"Woah."

He hands her the TemPad. He taps his wrist to give a meaning to tap it. The kid taps it and the drawing is now skipping.

"Awesome."

"It's cool, but not as cool as my tech." Tony says.

"Don't be jealous, Tony." Rhodey pats Tony's back.

"I'm not jealous." Tony scoffed as Rhodes.

Mobius asks the girl if she knows who did this. The kid turns to their right and points at a window with an evil being framed onto it. Mobius tells her that being is afraid of them and will take care of it.

"Are you sure? Messing with those guys can be a major risk." Steve said.

Mobius tells her her that they're going to put her back to where she belongs and takes the TemPad back. She smiles and t here is some noticeable sort of blue in her teeth.

"Uh, what's that stuff in her teeth?" Scott asked, cringing.

Mobius asks what the blue stuff is. The kid pulls something out of her pocket and hands it to Mobius. 'KABLOOiE' is the text on the object. He turns to U-92 and wants him to run this for sequence period. U-92 reminds him that they won't get anything. Mobius just tells him to give it a shot.

"Whatever it takes for you guys to find out what this thing is." Clint said.

There is a beeping noise. U-92 pulls out his TemPad to see that the branch is reaching the red line and that they need to leave. Mobius turns to the kid and tells her that it's okay. She leaves and U-92 commands a Minuteman to set down a reset charge. A Timedoor opens as someone walks through.

"What's up now." Rocket said irritated.

The guy hands Mobius files of Loki.