8

Liked by Oliviarodrigo and 3,681,527 othersVioletchalamet Sneak peak of LEMONS 🍋 out on November 14!!View 31,015 comments

Violetchalamet Sneak peak of LEMONS 🍋 out on November 14!!
View 31,015 comments

Oliviarodrigo LITERALLY 10 SECONDS OF LEMONS AND ALREADY LOVE IT!!

Aureliechalamet JDJDJHSIJ CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE OUT!!

Username STOP I LITERALLY CANT WAIT

Jeadenwesley THIS WAS THE BIG UPCOMING PROJECT!?
Violetchalamet yup
Jeadenwesley AHH CANT WAIT!!!

Username AHHH

Username OMG OMG OMG

Louispartridge_ YOU CAN PLAY GIUTAR!!???
Violetchalamet yup 😌

Username is this a breakup song?
Violetchalamet yeah it's a post breakup song

Sadiesink_ can't wait!!!

Liliabuckingham STOP I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT

Username 🤩🤩

————————————————————————
My daily routine has been going to the studio, go to set and sometimes go to a photoshoot. I'm kinda Im the middle of making and album...

The songs are pretty girl, lemons, and enough for you wrote most of these songs when I figured out that Asher cheated and when we broke up.

Transparent souls is about Asher and Caroline. Reckless is about how I was heartbroken after I found out he cheated. Pretty girl and enough for you is about how I tried to fit in his expectations just for him to be happy even if I wasn't. Dead to me is how he keeps texting "I miss you" "I made a mistake" and shit like that, I blocked him after that. Lemons is about how out of all the people to break their heart he chose me and how he saw me as his toy.

Hope fully I can release the album by the end of November. I'm done with Chicken girls I'll only be appearing like two times this season and stranger things has been faster with filming so we get more flexible schedules. It's estimated that we'll be done by March or so and S4 will be out by August through October. I've been having less photoshoots so instead of going to them I go to the studio. And for Spider-Man I've only Ben filming a bit but we're back on track now!

St+it gc 💪💪

Millie
VI!!!

Violet
Yes..?

Finn
Hi I'm good thanks for asking 😑

Millie
Wtf is Asher doing liking your post!?

Violet
What?

Millie
I saw your post of stranger things
Asher liked it

Noah
WHAT

Millie
AND YOUR RECENT ONES ABOUT LEMONS