20

Time jump to the end of May
Louis and I have gotten even closer as best friends and even more inseparable he always makes me laugh and smile even on my bad days. He makes me feel comfortable and safe. He's so sweet and caring. And he's kinda cute... I'm still trying to ignore the voice in my head that has a small tiny tiny crush on Louis. He's just a friend.

The only one who knows about my tiny tiny small crush is Maddie because I couldn't keep this to myself and not tell anyone and Maddie is trustworthy we've been friends for like forever.

I have a few scenes to film so I'm getting ready in my trailer. Jenna comes in "Hey what's up I have like 5 minutes to spare before I have to go on set anyways did you see the script change" she said "hey I'm good how about you- wait what?" I questioned as she showed me.

"Oh my god." I finished reading this week's script and Louis and I kiss. I mean I knew there was some sort of tension between them and me and Louis shipped our characters but this kiss scene really just caught me off guard luckily it's not until a month.

"So how do you feel?" She asked "what do you mean?" I said confused "come on I see the way you guys are you totally have a thing for him" she said "ugh okay maybe just a little bit but like the tiniest bit ever anyways this is what I was hired for and I shouldn't let my personal very tiny slight feelings get in the way of the scene" I stated

❀❀❀

Unnamed group chat
Jea
Rylie!!
Maddie <33
Jenna <3
Noah
Violet

Violet
Hey guyss

Jae
Hey
Why'd you start a new gc?

Maddie
Yeah
And why is Louis not in it?

Noah
Fr?

Violet
Well
You know how his birthday is coming up...
Yeah so I want to do a little surprise birthday party for him

Rylie!!
Omg yess

Jenna <3
Oooo
where would we do it?

Violet
Yeah that's the thing
I need help with planning....

Noah
Yeah ofc

Maddie
Omg good idea
Let's start planning cause it's super soon

Violet changed the group chat name to Don't tell Louis 🤫🤫

——————

1 week later... June 1st
"Hey Louis is was wondering if you were going to do anything for your birthday.." "Not really I don't have much people to celebrate with actually.. I was thinking of maybe you wanted to hang out that day?" He asked "Yeah for sure!" He just made my life easier "so where would we go?"....

The plan for Louis' birthday was finally made. Later we're going to Maddie's house since the cast will be there and a few other friends for his surprise birthday party but he doesn't know that. 

-skip to June 3rd, Louis' birthday-

I was putting on some light makeup and was very indecisive of what to wear. Luckily Jenna was in her trailer so I FaceTimed her to see what to wear.