Sunset cigarette

It's been three days already since Schlatt had exiled Wilbur and Tommy from L'Manburg. From Wilbur's own country. The country he built, watch it blow up and get his independence.

Wilbur is walking slowly through the walls of the ravine. Letting his hands caress on the cold stones walls. Letting his feet follow the lanterns on the ceiling gracefully swinging along  the small air flows the wind let enter in the ravine. His feet led him right at the exit of Pogtopia.

The sun was setting slowly behind the hills. His last sunlights go through the leaves of the trees surrounding the area. Wilbur decided to take this last moment of natural light to sit against a tree.

The wind in the leaves made a sweet melody. At this moment he remembered how L'Manburg was during the independence war. What a beautiful time it was.

At least he wasn't exiled from his own country. It was getting darker every minute. Without any good reasons he decided to take a cigarette. He promised to Tommy he will stop, but he only said so Tommy would stop bothering him with it.

He put the cigarette between his sour lips, and brought the lighter to his cigarette. He watched the dacing flame for awhile, imaging it being bigger and turning into ashes everything on its way. He finally light up his cigarette.

The blue light of his soulsand cigarette light up his face with a sweet blue colour. He's been smoking his cigarette for five or ten minutes now. He was watching the sunset.

But his moment of peace was suddenly stopped when he heard behind him some footsteps.

He exhaled with a tone of annoyment, and slowly turned his head to the right and saw Tommy standing there with an expression of disappointment on his face.
With a tired voice, Tommy said:

« - You promised me you will stop, but I guess this was a lie. I can't believe you lied to me.
- I can stop whenever I want to. You don't have to tell me what to do.
- Then why don't you stop? This thing is killing you slowly. It will make you suffocate.
- You don't have to tell me what to do. I am way older than you. You should listen to me and go to bed child.
- I am not a child Wilbur. If you don't want to stop, at least come back in Pogtopia and eat something. You are so pale. You are so white, you look like someone who came back from the dead. Wilbur you don't look fine.
- I am fine.
- No, you don't look fine.
-Then stop looking!
- Hey! Don't be that aggressive. It's not my fault if you look awful.
- You are so pathetic. You don't understand. Maybe if Tubbo was that much of good friend of yours, he wouldn't had choose Schlatt over you.»

Wilbur threw his cigarette on the ground and smashed the little blue fire with his right foot, leaving a little bit of smoke coming out of it. Tommy looked shocked by what Wilbur said.

Wilbur looked at him directly in the eyes with no emotions that could be seen.

He turned his back from Tommy. He walked in the forest. The sunset was finally coming to an end. The last source of light finally came to an end. The forest started to slowly drown in the darkness. As he continues to walk between the trees, he joined the darkness and became one with the shadows.