Night's requiem

Wilbur is walking in the forest, he is alone now. He will spend this night alone with no one at his side. It's so dark he can't see anything. The moon is hiding behind a thick coat of clouds. It's so cold tonight, his body is starting to shake.

The wind in the leaves is making a sweet melody. He keeps walking between the trees.

His feet led him to a part of the forest where he can see the sky. There are flowers in this area, red flowers, red as blood. They were the only touch of colour in this dark forest.

Rain started to fall, the raindrops are gracefully falling on the leaves and the grass. The sound of their fall is adding more notes to this requiem.

After a moment, the moon took off her coat of clouds, reviling a sweet white light. Her white light turned the raindrops into little and fragile stars. It added a touch of fantasy in this requiem.

A voice joined this requiem, it was the voice of the wind. A calm and harmony voice can be heard. It was quite the enchantment at this moment.

It was now a beautiful symphony, the requiem calmed down Wilbur. He walked a little further between the trees, to an area where he could feel the sweet white light of the moon caress his face.

He raised his head, facing the moon. He bitterly smiled to her.