Chapter 4: I have a Harem?!?

Sorry for how long it took to upload the last chapter. It was gonna be longer, but I got sick. Anyway hope you like it this is gonna be a lot of Peter and his kids. See ya Spiders!
P.S: This chapter deals with like thoughts on death and stuff if no like just skip it until harem scene. Also mainly about Maria and the kids.
—————Recap—————
Peter: Geez I feel bad for my wife in that universe!

Peter heard some snickering from behind them. So, naturally, he turned around.

Peter: What's so funny? Other than me.

Bruce: Why don't you ask them who their mom is?

Alright so Peter was very smart, but he couldn't figure out why that was funny. 'Shouldn't they all just go to the same woman? Maybe she also doesn't know?' He thought non the wiser to what would shatter him. Turning back to the kids.

Peter: Alright, who's your guys' mom?
—————End of Recap—————

3rd Person POV

Peter watched as all the kids walked towards the Avengers. 'So there mom's one of the Avengers' Peter thought as he watched the walk. Then they started to split up into smaller groups. Only one of them stayed by my side. And Maria still holding onto the baby.

After a bit all of the kids were standing next to their mother. One girl by Pepper, one boy standing by Carol, A pair of twins standing by Wanda, and Max/Andíla standing with Natasha.

Peter POV

I looked towards Maria, still holding the baby, signifying that she was his mother. I looked down at the boy standing next to my holding my coat. I picked him up and kept him in my arms.

Peter: So Agent Hill, I see we had this little bundle of energy.

Maria: Please Peter call me Maria, we had a kid. And yes he's very talkative, a lot like you.

Peter looked down at the child in his arms.

Peter: And what's your name?

Ben: Benjamin Walter Parker.

Peter got really emotional knowing he named his son, or at least one of them, after his uncle Ben.

Peter: Where's your mom?

Ben: She's not here.

Ben said sounding very sad and dejected about the fact that he didn't have his mother with him.

Ben: But at least I have all of my family here with me. It's nice seeing you again father.

Ben snuggled into Peter's neck and slowly but surely fell asleep.

Peter: Anywhere I can lay him down?

Maria: Follow me, I also got a sleepy man here.

Peter: Lead the way.

Maria lead Peter to the room in the hallway to the right that the boys used to change. Setting Ben down on one of the beds he tucked him in and ruffled his hair.