Scene 9 - Possessed

We now see the scanner showing us approach a planet in the far distance. After closing onto it quickly, we then change to the setting of Vortis. The set can easily be reused by striking up the props and backgrounds as before, making it economical for the tight budget. We cut to the interior of the TARDIS and see this creepy shadow pass over what little light there is left. Then, we pan over the setting of the planet and its star systems in the background before we see four Zarbi rushing from behind the monuments. The TARDIS materializes, as the Zarbi's arrive by the police box. The doors are entered on their own, and the Zarbi enter in. Each of the four Zarbi stand over the unconscious time travellers. Their eyes pulsate with a bright light over their foreheads. They wait some time until the time traveller's eyes all open. Their facial expressions are neutral, and are now under possession, as the haunting, creeping music continues to play. All four of them rise up one by one and form an orderly line.

The Zarbi lead them out from the TARDIS and proceed among the planet's surface. After they have left, the doors remain open, and roots begin to slither into the ship. The Venom Grubs begin to crawl into the TARDIS to infest inside it. A few others follow after the party who is under possession. There is a pair of black eyes watching from a crack in the monuments, and we zoom in on them for a few seconds. Now, we cut to a different scene with the Animus – its set is virtually unchanged as possible as can be. The haunting music continues as the entrance inside opens, as several Zarbi arrive inside. The bright light of the Animus shines powerfully, as the four Zarbi enter, followed by the Doctor, Ian, Barbara, and Dodo. They stand at the entrance, as the Zarbi wait beside them. We see the neutral facial expressions, before seeing the monstrosity of the Animus creature. There is some movement going on from behind the entrance that the Doctor and the others all came in from. We will end the episode by zooming past directly into the creature's bright shining light, as the credits then begin to roll...

End.

(End credits)