Familiar face

Feeling the warm sun peering through the curtains I moved around in my bed wanting to feel the suns presence for longer. I widened my eyes and jumped up as I remembered it was my first day at work. I ran to the toilet washing my face and brushing my teeth. I looked for something to wear wanting to create a good impression. I decided to wear a neat simple black suit finished with cute accessories.
This is what I wore:

I looked in the mirror proud of myself as I grabbed my phone calling my best friend to come pick me up as he worked in the same building as me but as a finance governor

I looked in the mirror proud of myself as I grabbed my phone calling my best friend to come pick me up as he worked in the same building as me but as a finance governor. The building I worked at had lots of different people working as different things on different floors.
I heard the beep of a car grabbing my attention I smiled knowing who it was. I ran downstairs not forgetting my bag I fixed my hair and heading out my flat.
"Mark is that you" I said in a high voice being surprised how much he had grown in a few years. Mark actually came to America 2 years ago to visit me and Johnny and for holiday. When he was there I gradually grew close to him. Me and Mark are both 22 (even though he is older) so we were even closer due to our age.
I ran up to Mark engulfing him into a big bear hug I ended up wrapped my legs around his waist as my arms wrapped themselves around his neck.
" woahhh calm down there Mina it's only been 2 years" he said calming me down as he got flustered at the contact between us.
He put you down and stared at my face.
"You look amazing as always" mark whispered to himself checking his watch.
"What was that—" I said before getting interrupted by mark.
" nothing let's go, don't want to be late for your first day at work. He shouted pushing me inside his car. Closing the door Mark began driving creating an awkward silence between us but that didn't last for long when Mark decided to speak up.
"Would to like to go out to have dinner with me to you know, celebrate you coming here to Korea and for us reuniting" he said nervously parking the car outside our work building.
"I would love that Mark,... IF YOUR PAYING!" I shouted running outside his car. Mark laughed and said
"Some things will never change"

I stared at the beautiful modern building towering in front of me I couldn't believe how amazing it was.
" it's great isn't it"
Mark said walking towards me staring at the building putting his hand on my shoulder"
" I can't believe I'll be working here with you" I said shouting out of joy
"Come on let's go in and then you can look around" mark said taking my hand and guiding me to the building. We patiently waiting for a elevator to come and when it did I smiled at Mark and we went in.

Mark pressed 2 different buttons 9 and 7 I was confused and asked him why.
"I work on level 9 that's all the finance stuff and you work on 7, fashion design."
"Ohhhhhhh I get it" I said with my mouth wide open understanding what came out of Mark's mouth. He chuckles at me making me hit him.
"Why did you laugh!"  " I demand an apology!" I said not minding that we were almost at my floor. I playfully hit him harder and he finally said " you looked cute with your mouth open" I laughed loudly " stop being hilarious " I said fixing myself as we reached level 7. The elevator opening revealing a smiling man who was quite tall and  he was wearing a black suit that completing his dark chocolate brown hair. He had a mole under his eyes making him mesmerising. I almost forgot to breath looking at him and his unbelievably handsome face everything about him was just perfect, his sharp jawline to his heart shaped lips.

My staring session was interrupted by mark pushing me of the elevator in front of the handsome man.
"Bye Mina I'll pick you up after for our dinner see ya" Mark yelled before the elevator closed moving up to level 9.
"Wait but I—"
"Hello I'm Jeno I am the CEO of our fashion department it's nice to have you working with us"
The handsome man said extending his hand out for a handshake as I turned around slowly. I shook his hand feeling a sense of familiarity in his touch.
" Have I met you before" I said looking up to his face that was inches away from mine. Jeno suddenly remembered what happened last night as he remembered my face and our unexpected encounter.
I knew it was the guy from the last night so I turned his hand around seeing the red scars. I smirked and said
"Your the gimbap thief from yesterday" I said pointing at his face. Jeno was shocked and didn't want people around him hearing the shit you were saying so he put his hand over your mouth stopping you from spitting anymore more nonsense. Suddenly he pulled me to a dark office with his hand still wrapped around my face.