Dinner date?

Jeno slowly released his hand letting me breath again. Not wanting to embarrass him further I whispered
" Sorry" I may have been to loud I thought I felt bad.
" As long as you don't call me a thief it's all good" Jeno said straightening up his suit. " Also I didn't steal the kimbap you gave it to me" he said turning away from me to the door " Now let's go I'll show you around the department" he said but before he could walk away I pulled his arm making his hard chest crash into me.
" I said I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear
Jeno's cheeks turned pink and he began to stutter knowing what you wanted.
" I for—g-give you" jeno mumbled but loud enough for you to hear.

Soon both of you exited the room with all your problems sorted. Jeno was sweet enough to show you around, help you unpack your things and introduce you to the other workers.
You had a great time with him but all my thoughts disappeared when you got a text from Mark.
It read
I'm waiting for you outside be QUICK"

I looked at the time and realised it was 4 already. All the time was gone probably wasted on exploring the building with Jeno. I picked up my bag and went to find Jeno.
" Jeno thank you for today I'll buy you food one day for your kindness, I'll be leaving now" I said sweetly with a smile across my face. Jeno smiled and asked
"Would you like me to drop you home"
I almost said yes forgetting mark was waiting outside.
"Sorry Jeno someone is waiting to drop me, you can do it next time, byee" I said waving my hands. Jeno smiled looking at my figure leave the building and climb into a car.
"She's cute" Jeno thought flipping the files he needed to organise before tomorrow.

"Hey Mark" I casually said putting my seatbelt on.
"Hey Mina you ready for tonight"
" of course now drop me home so I can change" I replied back.

I said goodbye to Mark and left to go to my apartment. I got into my room and changed. I usually don't wear makeup but this time I did since we are going to a special restaurant. I wore a cute silk red dress that screamed sexy. I hadn't dressed up in a while so I decided to go all out.
This is what I wore:

Proud of my look I grasped my phone and took a pic

Proud of my look I grasped my phone and took a pic. I smiled and called mark to tell him I'm ready by the time I finished getting ready it was already 6 so it was getting dark. I saw Mark's car approaching my apartment so I ran out forgetting I had thin heels on. While I was  running I tripped on my heel making me stumble. Expected to hit the group I opened my eyes seeing Jeno there right in front of my face. I fell on top of Jeno.

" I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" I said getting of him and trying to lift him up.
" it's okay just watch where your going next time"
I stood there and wondered what he was doing here.
" umm Jeno why are you here?" I asked looking up at him innocently
" I live here" he admitted
I face palmed myself how could I have forgotten I saw him walking  into this building when we first met.
" But where are you going in that dress?"
He asked looking at me from head to toe.
I didn't have time to explain myself to Jeno so I left saying
" dinner with a friend" I said continuing to run down.
Jeno felt a burning sensation inside his chest after seeing your look. He felt upset he wasn't with you but decided to push his feeling aside. Jeno went to his room but before resting he got a phone call from his dad.
" Hello appa"
"Hi son how is the business"
"It's great" Jeno replied with nervousness in his voice.
" Me and your mother will come by your place to see how your getting along"
" ok bye I'll see you then" Jeno replied shortly wanting to end the call. He took a deep breath ready for the whips and slaps all over again. Like the bruises he got last time were better. He hated his dad for what he did to him.

"You look amazing" Mark said his eyes going wide looking at you.
" Thanks, now if you don't mind let's hurry cause I'm very hungry" I said while pouting and rubbing my belly.
He smiled and drove away.
We ended up at a very luxurious restaurant I was shocked Mark found this place it was exquisite. It had all types of food and was rated 5 stars.
You snapped out of the trance when Mark pulled a chair out for you.
"Sit" he said pointing to the chair. I slowly sat down still looked around at the huge chandeliers that swung around and all the roses and lights.
" You like it huh" Mark said making my attention go towards him.
" I don't like it, I love it Mark"
After finishing our meals Mark made his way to the counter to pay the bill. I insisting on paying but he just wouldn't let me. As I was waiting for Mark outside I heard someone whisper
" you know this restaurant is known for love and it's affect on happy couples" I was confused on why Mark would take me to such a place when he knows we are friends but who gives a shit the food was good.
We went to the car and I said
" Thank you for today it was really fun"
Mark hugged me and I did the same feeling his warm arms.
"Anything for you" he muttered
Mark dropped me home at around midnight I didn't realise we stayed out for so long so I tried to run home since it was dark and I was wearing revealing clothes.
Mark did give me his jacket since he thought I'd be cold.
As I was walking to my apartment I saw Jeno standing right there
"You were out for long" he asked wanted a response
" None of your business"I said running away from him.
Jeno was worried he knew about these things like girls being alone at night and rape. His family had been through it. So he was genuinely worried. He didn't know Mina well but the urge to protect her was there.