01

"Not so hard," he whimpered and writhed beneath the hard body pressed above him as the thick cock was driven in his ass over and over again.

"Needy boy," the man above him chuckled and swiveled his hips, his cock nudging his prostate right triggered white cum to spurt over his chest. The man soon followed filling the ribbed condom with a hoarse moan. He barely gave the man time to pull out before he was off the bed and in the shower.

"What am I going to do with you, Oh Sehun?" The other man stepped into the bathroom as he scratched his stomach, grinning widely.

"It's over. I told you before we fucked, Kris," Sehun showered and dressed back into his suit quickly before he combed his dark hair back into place.

"I know. It's only time before you come back begging for my cock again," Kris's laugh seeped through him and made him shudder. He growled to himself and rubbed his ass as he left the bathroom. He loved rough but there was a limit. He grabbed his briefcase before leaving the hotel room, his room service tip left on the side.

"You can't keep fucking him, boss," Kai said as he slipped inside the black sedan. Sehun frowned as he met Kai's eyes in the rearview mirror. His bodyguard glared before he drove towards the building in lower Manhattan.

Kai was six-three with sandy blonde hair and piercing moss deep brown eyes with small flecks of amber. His long frame was covered in roped muscle from tip to toe. Even his thighs bulged in the tight slacks he wore. Kai's ears were stretched wide enough that Sehun bet he could fit his pinkie finger through one. His left eyebrow held a black bar as did both sides of his lower lip. He'd even seen a little blue ball poking out each time he spoke. Tattoos were from the back of his ear to the bottom of his ankle, so far he'd spotted three angels, a dragon, two crosses with names, and seven different skulls, a koi fish, Medusa, and his name in Latin. And he was as gorgeous as sin.

"Last I checked I didn't need to ask your permission on who I fucked," Sehun tapped on his smartphone frowning at the figures. He'd lost four different clients when he'd come out to People Magazine. They weren't really big clients but they were still clients. Hell, his company even now supported Pride NY.

"If the press sees you fucking with Kris Wu, they're going to know you're a bottom!" Kai growled his hands clenching on the steering wheel, the silver ring on his finger standing out against the clenched flesh.

"I like cock in the ass, Kai. It's not a mortal crime,"

"It's different if they think you're a top. As soon as you tell that you're a bottom, no one wants to know you,"

"I'm not broadcasting that I like to be pounded into the mattress by someone twice my size," Sehun grinned as Kai shuffled in his seat, obviously uncomfortable with his term of language and the topic. The man was as straighter than a ruler. When Sehun finally announced he was gay, he expected Kai to run but the man had stuck by him the whole time.

"Your two o'clock,"

"Thank you, Kai."

Sehun laughed to himself as he stepped from the car and headed into his office on the top floor. The glass windows on one wall showed the stunning view of New York. His meeting took three hours before the client was fully satisfied that he would be getting his money out of their business.

He was glad to crawl into his king-size bed that night, the silk sheets slipping over his body as he sighed in contentment.

**** Three Weeks Later ****

"What is this?" Sehun slammed the door closed as Kai stalked into the room.

"It was on your doorstep this morning,"