02

"What he's saying is bullshit," Kai growled, his voice husky because he was angry.

"What part?"

"About the gifts and I'm not your lapdog," Kai shoved away from him and scrubbed his hands through his sandy blonde hair. "I'm no one's fucking lap dog!"

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off now, Kai?"

"This is for you. It was outside," he tossed a small black box at Sehun who caught it before it fell to the floor, but only just. He slipped the top off and pulled out the slim gold chain with two clamps on the end.

"It's a nipple clamp. I thought you would fucking know that,"

"Kai, go home. Chanyeol is waiting outside anyway, send him up," Sehun placed the chain back in and put it in his desk drawer before turning his back to Kai and looking out the window. "I don't want to have to tell you again,"

"What are you going to do? Fire me?"

Sehun turned and Kai was right there his hard body flush against his. He was pushed up against the glass window and held there by the two hands Kai placed on either side of his head. His lip bars shined in the midday light and Sehun frowned at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know. I don't even fucking know," Kai rested his head on the window behind Sehun who was now buried in his chest. The black shirt stretched tight across the muscled chest made Sehun hard and he wasn't ashamed to let Kai feel it.

"It's all right," Sehun ran his hand through Kai's hair and them over his shoulder whispering to him.

"It's not,"

"Why is it not?"

Sehun didn't know what was happening. One minute he was talking to Kai the next he was being kissed by him. It wasn't a sweet first kiss either, it was a tongue-dueling, dominating kiss and it made Sehun weak in the knees. He gasped and threaded his hands back in Kai's hair. Kai growled into his mouth and hoisted him up, Sehun whimpered before he wrapped his legs around his waist.

He was pushed against the wall as Kai ground his rock-hard cock against his suit-covered ass, Sehun thrust his hips and moaned quietly as sensations sizzled across his skin.

"What are you doing to me?" Sehun whispered. He was dropped quickly as Kai back-pedaled into the room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kai grabbed his head and kicked the sofa leg. The wood groaned but stayed upright.

"Kai?" Sehun stepped towards him but Kai shook his head and then rushed from the office and down the stairs. Chanyeol was upstairs moments later.

"Kai said he's not going to be in for a couple of days. He said his mother's ill,"

"Okay," Sehun nodded and sat back behind his desk as slipped the chain from his pocket. It got him thinking. Was Kai his secret admirer?

"Pretty nipple clamps. They go perfectly with your eyes," Chanyeol smiled and leaned against the wall with him.

"Thanks," the pieces clicked together then. Chanyeol liked vanilla lime, loved Broadway, and he'd been spotted at BDSM clubs on a regular basis.

"Chanyeol?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you my secret admirer?" Sehun tilted his head and frowned at him. Chanyeol was handsome enough with boyish looks and a muscular build he was defiantly an ideal candidate for his bed.

"Me? Nope. I've got my own man. Even if you are handsome." Chanyeol laughed and pressed the button on his earpiece. There was no way it could be Kai, could it?