Yuyeon ;; SY x YQ

Soyeon was well know in school for how Lesbian she is. Soyeon is dating the second most popular Lesbian in school, who was known as Sana(Minatozaki).

Yuqi was also a Lesbian but she wasn't popular enough to have a chance to date Soyeon. Yuqi had a huge crush on Soyeon, but Soyeon was dating Sana already while Yuqi was dating her best friend, Nicha(Minnie).

Yuqi saw Soyeon kiss with her girlfriend, Nicha. She cried and went to kiss with Sana.

"Hey! What are you doing?" asked Sana pushing Yuqi away

"Come" said Yuqi and grabbed Sana's wrist.

Sana saw how Soyeon was kissing a different girl. Sana kissed Yuqi and went to the 2. She pushed Soyeon away and kissed with Nicha instead.

Soyeon looked at Yuqi and went closer to her. She grabbed Yuqi's wrist and went to bathroom with her.

"Huh? What are you doing, Soyeon?" asked Yuqi confused

"You'll see" said Soyeon giving a little smirk to Yuqi.

The 2 got to the bathroom. Soyeon locked the door. She went to Yuqi and pulled down her pants and panties. She got on her knee's and started sucking Yuqi's pussy. Yuqi moaned softly and grabbed onto Soyeon's head. She cummed into Soyeon's mouth. Soyeon then stood up and started making out with Yuqi. She then stopped the make out, turned herself and Yuqi around(Soyeon to the wall and Yuqi towards her), turned Yuqi around(Yuqi facing the opposite side of Soyeon), pulled Yuqi closer to her body, put her hands under Yuqi's shirt and bra and squeezed Yuqi's boobs quite hard. Yuqi put her hands on top of Soyeon's hands and made Soyeon squeeze her boobs harder.

Since there were no lessons anymore, Nicha randomly unlocked the door and saw Yuqi and Soyeon having sex. Sana saw it as well.

"Soyeon, i'm dating Nicha now since your dating Yuqi" said Sana

"Me and Yuqi are not dating" said Soyeon still squeezing Yuqi's boobs

"Then why would you have sex with her?" asked Sana

"How do you know that?" asked Soyeon

"Yuqi's pants and panties are off, her pussy is wet and your squeezing her boobs right now" said Sana

"Ok fine, me and Yuqi are dating" said Soyeon

"Bye" said Sana and closed the door then went away with Nicha

Soyeon took one of her hands out of Yuqi's bra and put the hand on Yuqi's pussy instead. She then put her middle finger into Yuqi's clit and started fingering her, which made Yuqi moan softly again.

"Faster" said Yuqi

Soyeon then started to finger Yuqi faster. She put in another finger into Yuqi's clit. Yuqi moaned softly once again.

After a bit, Soyeon put Yuqi's panties and pants back on, cleaned herself and went out with Yuqi as a couple. Both went by their homes and met each other everyday in school.