part 2

daddy drives me to his huge mansion house in Beverly Hills and calls his butler to carry me and my children up his front steps. I know he's rich because they are 14 flights, unlike my poor 12. I feel ashamed to be so poor in the presence of one so rich. When the butler gets to the top of the stairs he puts me in the green wheelbarrow which for anyone else would be a snug fit, but because I'm just so small there's loads of room.

I hear daddy grunt behind me to the butler, who I will call uglydaddy. Uglydaddy murmers something in an unknown language back and bows then leaves. Promptly daddy whips out his shlong for round 3 of today.
"NO DADDY" I scream "I HAVENT EVEN GIVEN BIRTH YET" he chuckles and says
"y/n, you don't have to be empty for sex"
I nod in understanding and let him have his way with me. It lasts for 30 seconds, longer than both last times, however I have yet to have an orgasm.

My older sister, who my mother loved more than me, always had boys round and was always pregnant. I had asked her what sex was like before and she had refused to tell me. She sucks. Did I mention my dad died in childbirth when I was extracted from his womb? That's why mom sold me to daddy.

I turn to daddy, my sister long forgotten.
"why did you buy me?" I intone like a gregorian monk.
"because I need to splash some cash 😎" he intones back, more like a small 9 yr old boy than me.

I giggle cutely and release my bodily fluids on his face, which was licking my labia. I dont know anatomy because I wasn't allowed to go to school so I only think its my labia
(a/n: its her belly button)
"oops, sorry about that" I laugh, laughing loudly like a laughing hyena.
"y/n this isn't acceptable, I believe that females are all satan and that they should all bow down to males. I am a sigma male with a net worth of 4938383838 billion dollars. You will not have pleasure in my home. Devote yourself to me and my church"
"okay daddy"

he then picks up uglydaddy and swings him like a large axe. Cutting down my children like wheat.
"thank you daddy for relieving me this burden" I cry, sobbing with tears leaking from my green balls.
"I am the Mafia man" he cries.
"You are the Mafia man" I chant.
We then suddenly get taken out in an airstrike.

The end
xoxo

authors notes: I want to kill myself. 😎