dckz | getting drunk

HI go check the playlist out!!!! They have some great other playlists aswell <3

don't drink, y/n, don't drink.
one drink won't hurt, right..?

"Oh. Traveler. What brings you here?"
"Ah, Diluc. I didn't expect you to appear here as the bartender!"
"Tch. Not for long, darling, don't worry"

Diluc was cold, to everyone. Except for you. You wouldn't say you had any romantic tension between the two of you, but he would often call you names like darling. He could be flirtatious if he wanted to be, but only around you.

"Ah, Charles popping around? Party's crazy"
"He is. Got caught up in some affairs so covering for him"
"Hmm, pretty normal."
"Sadly. We could be having the time of our lives right now."
"Oh? I didn't know you were one to party"
"Tsh, not really. I'm-.. just worried about you, I guess." He stopped scrubbing the cup in his grip and looked away. "The amount of drunk men here is also crazy, y'know."
You scoffed. "Ofcourse, love your concern, Diluc~ I can handle myself, though. There's more to what meets the eyes, hm?"
He turned back to you and diverted his eyes to yours.
"Ahem, ofcourse. What would y-"

until he was cut off by a sly ginger

"Heeyyy girlie/comrade ~"
Diluc raised an eyebrow. 'Oh, it's the ginger.'
"Ah, child(e). Aren't you a bit young to be around this part?" You chuckled
Childe rolled his eyes. "Oh come on now, girlie/comrade, isn't that joke a bit old by now?"
"Mm eh"

Diluc cleared his throat. "Ahm, as I was saying, what would y-"

And he was cut off again.
Not by the most pleasant person to him.

"Oh-ho-ho~ Why hello there honorary knight~"
A blue head slid next to you, your only form of escape now being behind you
"Kaeya. Why am I not surprised by your appearance here?" You kept your eyes on Diluc, refusing to look at the snarky other brother.

"Why so cold for? Are you not even going to take a glance at me? Diluc has taught you a lot, hasn't he."

And just with those few sentences, you could feel the atmosphere tense.

"Kaeya."
"Hmmmmn?"
"Leave them alone. y/n, your drink?"

To be relieved he was finally not being cut off was a mistake

And within a few seconds, your only form of escape was gone.

Staring down at the table, you could see a tall figure appear ontop of you.

"Hmm. Make it 2 [y/drink choice]"
Deep voice. Zhongli.

"3."
"4."
The ginger and blue head added on

You gulped. Getting drunk with.. 3 men..? Your night was not going to be boring.

Diluc sighed and suddenly smirked

"Why dont I make it 5?"

GO WILD BE FREE

I JUST REALISED I DID "LEAVE HER ALONE" INSTEAD OF "LEAVE THEM ALONE" OMFG IM SO SORRY FIXED IT RN 07.11.21