What's The Biz?

Kaylani P.
Chicago IL

"Good evening, thank you for calling chicago khalifa may I ask who I am speaking with this evening ?" I asked into the phone answering a customer call from my home down in Florida. You may be thinking to yourself, girl your ass is in Florida answering a chicago call, right new job you guessed it. The dentistry didn't work I never went anyways... this job hired me on spot & all I do is sit at a desk and answer calls with a little bit of secret business."

''Yes this is Durk Banks owner and CEO of chicago khalifa, I don't believe we've met yet. I hear that you're a new employee of mine and I would like to switch over your position and have you move into the building for employment now if that is okay with you'. I thought to myself, chicago? HELL NO. It's no way in hell I'd bring my children into the chicago lifestyle."

'Uh-Hello ma'am? My boss spoke into the phone. Uh-yes sorry, no I wouldn't like to come into the building I enjoy working from home sir. 'Ok the position will still be open if you're open to changing your mind. And just with that a click to the phone call."

Omarrrrrr
"Yo I walked in the house with kala on my hip walking up to venus seeing her in the kitchen whipping up some dinner. 'Hey baby' she said kissing me and lightly tapping kala on the belly 'hey stinka'. Kala mugged the fuck out of venus."

"You wouldn't even believe what happened at the trap today baby I sat down at the table as she put my plate in front of me as I sat a curious kala onto my lap. I had to murk four of them young ass goons I had, Venus turned around with a shocked look on her face. Baby what ? She questioned, yeah man shit crazy I believe one of them was stealing money, you know two of them niggas up there from chicago and probably ratting out to whoever they secretly working for, but I'll get em straight I said."

"She sat down at the table and we began eating, I took a bite out of my burger and instantly gagged. 'Euh-uh' I gagged, baby I think we should go out uh sum. She laughed and agreed, 'I'm sorry baby come on'."

(My baby india akaaaaa Venus 🥺🥺)

Tay & Aaliyah

"Me and Tay Tay pulled up to this new taco spot called 'taste the torch', us both are always down to try something new, it was tacos plus it was Tuesday. Just to go out and get away with my baby was a relaxing feeling. Away from the drama away from kids, just really relaxing. I ordered me two grilled chicken tacos with a sprite & chips n guac while Tay ordered him the same. We both went and sat down at the table. I put my head on his shoulder just thinking about when we first met and how far along we've come."

'Baby you good?' He asked me I replied yes baby I'm okay just really thinking. Thinking about what he looked at me from his shoulder, you know just life .. and you. I really appreciate you, you're my world I told him. He chuckled lightly as the waiter sat down our food onto the table."