Introduction to book 2. - Murkin SZN

𝗵𝗶 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆.

Kaylani

" I woke up wait this is all a dream I looked up at Zay what are you doing here why are you - why are you touching me get off of me I said. Bitch who the fuck you talking to don't get smacked in here he said to me. You aren't supposed to be here why are you here. I sat up on the wall .. I looked around the apartment. I felt a blow to my face and instantly blacked out."

" Kaylani- Kaylani I felt myself being shook awake I quickly set up realizing I was still on the couch in our home with Omar and my kids I gasped for air and saw storm right in front of me."
"You okay mom ? She asked me I looked at her I shook my head. Yeah baby I'm okay, I got up off the couch and walked to the bathroom and stood over the sink. I splashed water onto my face. Wiped my face down and looked in the mirror, you're kaylani muthafuckin pierce I said to myself. I walked out the bathroom, to see nobody in sight. I went up the stairs to check on Omar and the guys in the trap room."

"I knocked on the door to get no response soon to open the door and see nobody in the room. I walked to the next room where all the noise was coming from. I opened the door to see everyone enjoying a movie in the family room. Tay, Liyah, Mar, Storm, Grant, Moura, Deon, Mariah & Maurice even a sleeping kala in aaliyah's arms. Everybody looked to the door. Damn all you mfs turning y'all necks I said 'mommy!' Amoura jumped up and came running over to me smiling as she held on to my legs. You finally up huh Omar said to me in a weird tone. I giggled yeah I am. Alright foo's time to head to the trap Omar said getting up as tay and nem followed."

"I stopped Omar from trying to leave and pulled him to the side, why are you going to the trap at this time of night I stared at him in his eyes. He looked at me as if he was keeping something. Cher he called me by my middle name, don't worry about what I'm doing. If I'm bring money back to this damn house and to pay this high ass rent do fucking worry about it go do what a fucking fiancé supposed to do, take care of your fucking kids keep a job do something he stared at me."

"My heart started beating out my chest, I started to tear up...this isn't the Omar I met. Do you fucking hear me are you delusional he whispered to me in my ear. Yes I hear you.. I said as he walked away. I got a nod from tay, and Deon as they walked away. I stood in the door way of the room and looked at the girls & grant. Well I'm going to head home liyah said to me as she walked over to me. She looked me in the eyes and whispered. Did he hurt you ? She asked I shook my head no she kissed my cheek and grabbed her black balenci bag and walked out. You guys can stay in here if you want I told grant and storm smiling and picked up kala and took amouras hand."

"I went downstairs and made sure the door was locked and texted liyah to make sure she made it home safely. I made kala a bottle and made amoura some chicken nuggets. I then gave amoura a bath and put on cartoons and put her to bed. I put kala in her crib. I had finally finished her room. I closed the door to my room and walked into my bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower and let the water steam up the bathroom. I took my clothes off exposing my body.. I then looked at my stomach and stared at it.. the wrinkles and saggy skin made me hate my body. I let down tears knowing my man hasn't touched me even after the six weeks. I looked at myself in the mirror once more."

"I stepped in the shower feeling the hot water hit my skin. I stared at the water deep in my thoughts, slowly sliding down the wall. When did I become so unavailable.. when did he not want to touch me. Is it me ? My body ? I began to question myself and touch my body with water running down my face. Tears streamed out my eyes as I began to cry harder gasping for air each time I felt worse. Screaming at the top of my lungs as the thoughts of being hated ran through my mind. I covered my ears in fear of never being the same again. My man didn't love me. My depression will only get worse."

Omar

"Venus gasped for air as I hit her from the back pounding her shit over and over till I busted inside her and slapped her ass with my dick. She turned around kissing me as I spat in her mouth. My nasty Gorl I said looking at her she smiled all for you daddy. I backed up and pulled my sweats up and put my white tee back on. So when you gonna leave that hoe hm? You been with me for almost a month omar she asked me. I looked at the bitch side ways, ma give me some time I touched her face she ain't got shit on you doe that pussy gorgeous I said smacking her ass."

******************

"I got into my bendz truck whipping off on the way to the trap just to get there and no show of that nigga grant. I walked in the trap and sat at the table with the rest of my clique. We done sold how much in the last 24 hours I questioned the whole table. 5 hunnid k said tay. But motherfuckas obviously been stealing money it's supposed to be more than that. I stared at everybody at the table. So who the fuck stealing my motherfuckin money Han? That's alright nobody wanna speak up? I got up from the table and shot at every nigga working for me. Tay and Deon got up from the table and walked out the trap. MURKIN SEASON NICCA.

**************