NOTE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

aesthetic

/iːsˈθɛtɪk,ɛsˈθɛtɪk/

adjective

concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THEMES

❒ started 210728 

❒ published 210728 

❒  ended 211011

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HIGHEST RANKINGS

#2 aestheticpictures

#2 aestheticallypleasing

#7 pleasing

#7 satisfying

#2 bookofthemes

#1 themesforprofiles

#3 aestheticallypleasing

#4 aestheticallypleasing

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR NOTE

To save an image its best to take a snip or screenshot of the image and crop it down. Another way to get an image is after taking a screenshot there might be a visual search icon that can be used to source the original to save.

Best read in sans serif font with the second smallest font size accompanied with a black background.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

COLLECTIONS

⤥ COLLECTION 1 contains neutral themes of colours such as white, black and brown.

 ⤥ COLLECTION 2 contains themes of basic colours such as red, green, yellow and purple.

⤥ COLLECTION 3 contains themes based on more refined and specific shades of colours such as Mauve, Burgundy and Pastel Blue.

⤥ COLLECTION 4 contains floral themes.

⤥ COLLECTION 5 contains food related themes.

⤥ COLLECTION 6 contains more well known aesthetic themes such as minimalist and cottagecore.

⤥ COLLECTION 7 contains soft themes.

⤥ COLLECTION 8 contains themes related to nature.

⤥ COLLECTION 9 contains themes related to day outings such as picnics and visits to amusement parks. 

⤥ COLLECTION 10 contains themes of daily objects and things.

⤥ COLLECTION 11 contains art related themes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMER 

The images in the book do not belong to the author and have been sourced from the internet, No permission or notice is needed to take images.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━