Chapter 2: The Sorting Hat

Lizzy's p.o.v

We all gathered in the great hall. I new the house that I would mostlikly be put in and I was hoping for that house. My entire family has either been in or is in that house. We all loved Gryffindor. After Mcgonagall explained how the sorting worked she bagan calling names. "Susan Bones."

A girl walked up and sat on the stool. The hat seemed to pause for a moment. It mumbled something and shouted "Hufflepuff!" A cheer rang out from the hufflepuffs and the girl sat down at the table. 

When the cheers stopped the next name was called. "Hermoine Granger." I looked at Hermoine and smiled. She smiled at me and walked up mumbling something that I didnxt quite catch.

When she got up there she sat on the stool like the girl before. The sorting hat was placed on her head and then called out "Gryffindor!"

A cheer erupted from the Gryffindor table like before.  Then the next name was called out. "Ronald weasley."

Ron gulped and repeated the proces like the other two. When the hat was placed on his head the hat said, "ah, another weasly. I know just where to put you.... Gryffindor!"

Ron sighed put and walked over to the Gryffindor table. Then the next name was called. "Draco Malfoy."

Malfoy walked up to the stool with a smirk. He sat on the stool and as the hat had only touched his hair for a second when the hat called out, "Slytherin!"

Draco smiled and walked to the slytherin table. Then the next name was called... my name. "Lizzy Weasley."

I took a deep breath and walked up there. I sat on the stool. The hat was placed on my head. I heard the hat give out a grunt. " Thats interesting... like your family, you are very gryffindor worthy... yes... but! There is another house that suits you better... yes... im sure of it..."

I was in shock, another house? A different house? I looked over to my brothers in the gryfindor house with a worried expression. The hat spoke up again this time anouncing my house. "Slytherin!" I was in shock. I sat there for a moment. The cheer from the table and all noise muffled. 

I stood up and slowly walked up to the Slytherin table. I snuck a quick look to my brothers and they were all looking at me with there mouthes open and there expressions full of shock and... i didnt know what. Disappointment maybe? I sat down. 

Rons p.o.v

I was in shock. Everyone in our family were sorted into Gryffindor. I looked to Fred and Goerge. They looked as shocked as me. Then I turned to Percy. He was staring at Liz and was as shocked as we were.