[10]

A/N: y'all know that audio with getō's whistle on tiktok? like, gawd damnn. if you want the link, lmk 😌

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

THE CURSE SHIVERED,feeling your bloodlust evolve around it though its grip on your body and neck didn't falter, it even got tighter

THE CURSE SHIVERED,
feeling your bloodlust evolve around it though its grip on your body and neck didn't falter, it even got tighter.

The curse started punching your stomach hardly and it shook you harder. It alternated it's movements as you were basically bring beaten up by the special grade.

Then came the blood gushing out of your mouth. You coughed it out, spitting it on the curses face. It angered the curse immensely and punched you in the stomach yet again. Then it punched you in the nose causing your eyes to water.

"YOU WILL DIE" the curse screeched and threw you to a wall as your back hit it. Blood came out from the wound from your temple, dripping down to your jawline.

"This fight's kinda unfair" you muttered while looking out a broken window, seeming to distract the curse.

"The world's unfair, ya'know? Look at us Shamans, protecting humans who know nothing about curses like you.." you muttered while gripping on your bow. The curse was definitely confused and scared as it quieted down. You started admiring the bow you were wielding.

"But hey, its natural instinct, wanting to protect your own kind.." you glared at the curse, walking closer to it with your head hung low.

"That's why our battles happen so often, we try to protect our own while you kill us.. Pulling us down every fucking time. It gets annoying to be honest, but.." you flicked your wrist, eyes glowing [E/C] while your bow glowed the same.

"You'll get exorcised in the end.." you lowly chuckled, the bow was now a glowing golden spear that emitted an black trail. The curse was trying to escape which amused you because of its knowledge that death was near.

You then activated silent sniper with a snap of your wrist and in twenty-two seconds, you caught up. In your remaining time, you went behind the curse, piercing its stomach from behind as the purple liquid oozed out.