Prolouge

The drop to her bed made her buzz with excitement as he crawled on top of her, gripping either side of her face before pulling her into another loving but heated kiss. Moans filled the room as her hands exploded his body, tightly gripping the back of shirt and almost threatening to rip it off him but she didn't care. Neither of them did.

This was them. The real them. Nothing could stop it.

"What do you want?" He growled at her, her excitement growing with every word her said. She pulled away from him, their breathing heavy as they locked eyes, minds clouded with love and lust.

"I want - "

A loud beeping noise rung throughout the house, startling you so much that you began to choke on the coffee you had been sipping while reading.

With the amounts of times you've started a fire alarm, you're both surprised and relieved you still jump at that thing.

You put down your coffee and book and book it (haha) straight to the kitchen, cringing as black smoke begins to build up within the room, what was meant to be your lunch now ruined.

A string of swears fall from your mouth and you hastily open any and all windows you can before turning off the stove, holding your breath as smoke clouds around your face. Grabbing some a glass cover, you place it over the burn pan and watch as the small fire forming within it begins to die and the kitchen begins to clear of smoke.

You sigh with relief, a weight being lifted off your shoulders as you lift up the cover, cringing once more at the burnt and into mess that is your cooking.

"You look like shit." You say to the pan with an empty chuckle. "At least you look better then me."

You grab the thickest oven mitts you can find within the kitchen along with a metal spatula, taking the pan by its handle before heading to the trash. Hanging it over the bin, you attempt to use the spatula to pry the, whatever it was, off the pan to no avail. Sighing in defeat, you drop the pan into the trash, a heavy thud echoing through the house as it hits the bottom of the bin.

You'll buy a new one.

"WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A young voice wales upstairs, making you tense as you remember what you were doing.

Babysitting.

Swearing once more, you rush upstairs, missing the front door open as you burst into a baby nursery. There, you find a baby sitting up from its crib, bawling his bright blue eyes out.

You immediately go into baby mode, rushing over to the baby's side and pick him up. You hold him close as you bounce up and down with your knees in hopes of calming him down.

"Shhhh, it's okay Peter." You tell the baby in the most soothing voice you can manage. "It's okay buddy, I'm sorry for waking you."

You pull the baby away from your chest, smiling at him warmly as you raise him above your head. The baby sniffles as his crying stops, before smiling down at you in a fit of giggles. You chuckle before placing him down back in his crib, Peter grabbing the rails and bouncing up and down on his bed continuing to smile at him.

"You're lucky kid." You sigh, sitting down on a nearby frog designed chair. "You can cry as much as you want and have someone to comfort you."

Are you that sad and depressed that you'll vent to a fucking baby?

"I on the other hand, have to wait until I get home after a 20 hour shift. And I used most of my vacation days watching you so you better be grateful you didn't die while your parents were gone."