[11]

A/N: HALOOO!! ME IS BACK FROM A SHORT VACATION AND THANK YOU FOR 1K!! AAAAA
»»----- ➴ -----««

A/N: HALOOO!! ME IS BACK FROM A SHORT VACATION AND THANK YOU FOR 1K!! AAAAA»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

A DAY OUT AT THE MALLwith the first years, that was what you were doing after getting out of the hospital ward at school

with the first years, that was what you were doing after getting out of the hospital ward at school. You weren't complaining, though the rest of the second years slept in.

"Over there! There's what I was looking for!" Nobara yelled and sprinted off into a store while the rest followed her, just in case she might cause a ruckus.

"Are you sure you're not getting anything, [Y/N]?" Nobara asked you while you took your eyes off of your phone, your other hand held Megumi's.

"Yeah, I'm fine" you waved her off and she shrugged.

"Your loss" she said and went off while you lightly laughed.

Yūji and Nobara out of sight, Megumi hugged you from behind being the clingy baby he is.

"Anything wrong?" you muttered while looking at him.

"Can we get food after this..?" he hid his face on top of your shoulder.

"Sure, did you want anything?" you fully faced him while he still hugged you and yes, you were both standing up.

"Ramen" he answered.

"Again? To be honest, same" you replied and waited for the two to finish their shopping spree.

Taking a look of your boyfriend, he wore a white printed t-shirt with a pair of jeans, his red headphones resting on his neck.

You on the other hand, wore a gray turtle neck with a light brown cropped jacket and white baggy pants.

"We're done~!" Nobara called in a sing-song voice.