|6|

*Gambling happiness*

Staring into the window in your office with your hand placed under your cheeks as your mouth hanged open, You were completely drained after what you just saw a few minutes ago.

20 minutes ago...

"Y/N!!!!" Shion yelled as her voiced echoes throughout the halls running to the H/c haired female.

Barging in the room as she stops and catch her breath behind her was kaede who followed her to the female's office.

"You've got to see this!" The brunette said showing you her phone "You're going viral!" She exclaimed and you raised a brow, Scanning the picture and reading the article below it.

"Famous fashion designer shows up after 5 years with a date?" You mumbled and glared at the phone "A date?!" You gasped and took a deep breath.

"Give it to me!" You snatched the phone and shion yelped startled by your sudden reaction.

Scrolling down you read half of the article and started mumbling "This is false information!" You complained aggressively scrolling down more until you reached the comment section.

'Gosh she's back? And on a date, after what she did?'

'He's cute.... Too bad he chose a two faced b1tch😒'

'Does she have no shame at all?'

'The fashion queen is alive once more ladies and gentlemen.'

You then let out a long sighed and the two girls looked at you worriedly "Hey.. you ok?" Shion asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Don't mind them! They don't even know the whole story, yet they run their filthy mouths." Kaede defended snatching away the phone from you while you just smiled at them "I'm fine! What do you mean? It's not like their opinions matter.." You replied and they both frowned.

____________________________________________________________

There you continuously sighed at the window beside you closing your eyes as you get lost in deep thought.

Walking towards your office the lilac haired male noticed the two familiar girls outside Your office, Watching you from outside.

"What are you two doing?" Mitsuya questioned startling the two girls "Oh, it's just you newbie.... Well you see it's Y/n.." Kaede stated and mitsuya gazed at you from the window as well.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks and they both sigh "A picture was taken last night, on a date.... And what's worse is that you were the so called 'Date'... " Shion stated.

Hearing the knob turn, you turned around and saw mitsuya entered the room while kaede and shion cling to his arms stopping him from entering.

"Hey! Don't come in! You prick!" Kaede mumbled as she struggles to stop the tall male "She's having a moment here! Stop it!" Shion mumbled as well also struggling.

You watch them raising an eyebrow as the two girls give up and noticed you looking at them "Y-y/n!....?" The blonde lets go of mitsuya and so did shion.