|10|

*Wolf and the Sheep*

Colored lights brighten the room as music played in the background, loud chattering echoed throughout the whole room As famous designers and models sat down on the chairs that were align.

Journalists and the Camera's flash lingered the whole room, As tonights events begins.

Models of each branches prepared themselves as they lined up behind the stage waiting for their cue to do their catwalk.

Biting on her nails the (H/c) haired girl stood behind the stage as she anxiously look out the people outside, sighing she continuously taps on the floor.

"Hey." A voice appeared startling the anxious Y/n who looked behind her "Oh— It's just you..." You mumbled looking back at the crowd sitting.

"Nervous? Shouldn't you get use to this already? Since you already did this before.." The male stated and you sighed.

"Yeah... but i was never actually always confident about these things..." You mumbled and he chuckled "Yuna's company's coming first.." He states.

And you sighed once more "Then we're next no?" You said not taking your eyes off the stage as you fidget on your place.

Walking on the stage, models cat-walked on the stage as they came out one at a time. Appearing with the clothes that were designed by each fashion designer.

Journalist taking notes, Flashing lights all over the stage as the models catwalk.

Sweating in his seat the Great fashion designer/host of tonight event, Fidgeting as he was nervously watching the show continue.

'Eliminating her is the only option... If i don't lady Emiko would have my head!' He thought Biting his bottom lip.

Models walking down the stage posing then turning around for another to come out, And as scary as it seemed you survived the event your soul almost leaving your body.
The fashion show ending and the invited guest including the designers were expected to attend the party after the show.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

The venue was crowded after the Fashion show ended and to their surprise Y/N was still on the top, Gaining much more power than before.

Petrified the Fashion Advisor almost fainted since he failed to eliminate the female. Now that the sheep has a Wolf as it's partner she will grow even more.

"Monsieur." Behind the host was the Familiar h/c haired female, Y/n's second oldest sister... Kiyomi L/n.

An intimidating aura surrounded her as she faces the Advisor who was now cowering in fear "M-m-m'lady! You're here...." He stuttered as beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Y'know, i just heard the news just a moment ago..." She exclaimed crossing her arms as she pretends to be disappointed when she's actually... Furious.

"Y/n wasn't eliminated.... Instead she even gained more followers and power." She says looking down e/c glaring at the male.