11

(just like last chapter, this part includes mentions of suicide! so again: please skip this part if this bothers you!)

"it doesn't make sense. i mean, bullets didn't stop her"

sam spoke, her head in her hands as she sat in the couch.

the group went back to the house where kate was babysitting.

deena rolled her eyes, "amazing observation."

she stopped her continuous pacing to walk to simon.

"who the hell was that?"

"how the hell should i know?!"

deena then made her way to y/n who was holding an ice pack to her head as josh bandaged her arms.

"do you have any clue who decided to attack you in the middle of the road?"

deena asked y/n, sounding  thoroughly annoyed.

"dee, i have no clue. just please quiet down, my head is pounding."

simon stood up, pacing as well.

"she was hot! i dont know! the bitch seemed normal!"

y/n subtly rolled her eyes, slightly looking at simon, only to find that he was already looking at her.

weird. she thought.

"yeah? well, i hate to break it to you, but normal bitches dont bleed black fucking blood!"

"well, she was hot and normal until she attacked y/n and me with a fucking razor blade."

josh looked up. "wait. what... a razor?"

y/n just nodded.

"yeah, for like old-timey shaving, or in this case, i guess, slitting her-"

"wrists. she slashed her wrists. "

everybody became still, looking at josh confused. everybody except for y/n.

"was she singing something?"

y/n got up from her seat and sat next to josh instead.

their eyes met. josh nodded, silently. y/n knew what he meant. she couldn't tell who the girl was when she was getting attacked. but now she realized. it was ruby lane.

y/n and josh had found a newspaper scrap on the side of the road one time, the cover was ruby lane's massacre. they both had a strange obsession with killers, so they decided "why not?" and researched the case into the ground.

"was she singing a song? like an oldie? like an oldie song?"

simon gave him an extremely confused look.

"jesus, rain man! how the fuck do you know that?"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

josh got the whole group into the kitchen, wiping everything off of the dining table. he slammed a newspaper scrap onto the table. the same scrap that y/n and him had found.

"this is ruby lane. the girl who attacked you guys."

simon reached towards the paper, taking a better look at the girl in the newspaper.

"holy shit!"

"she sang as she murdered her boyfriend, her friends, and then she killed herself."

josh continued, looking at y/n.

"she slashed her wrists."

the group looked up at y/n, especially simon. he didn't say anything, but gave her a weird look.