Chapter 3: A New Friend.

Well, there's no point in ignoring Lila anymore, Marinette sighs turning her head over at the sinister liar, "Hey Lila." She replied blandly, clearly showing she was not happy to chat with her. "How are you?" Lila asked with a smile, ignoring the behavior of the other. Marinette cocked an eyebrow, maybe it was an act to not show who she really is just in case someone overheard their conversation. Marinette went along with it though, why? She has no clue either, "I'm good what about you?"
   "I'm great thanks for asking! I was wondering if you want to hang out sometime?" Lila asked nonchalantly, Marinette was shocked by the invite to hang out with her enemy, was this a way of threatening her in private? What was Lila doing? The French teenager thought for a moment and decided.. yolo.
(You only live once) "Sure...why not, how does somewhere near 6 o'clock sound?" Marinette agreed, already having a weird feeling in her gut that she was speaking to Lila in a normal matter. "Sounds great to me, see you later then!" Lila said walking away from the teenager.

   What. Just. Happened. Lila Rossi, Marinette's enemy just asked her to hang out with her and she gladly accepts it? What a weird day so far. And why on earth did Marinette agree? Why were they acting like they weren't even enemies?

   "Woah! I never knew you and Lila could be so nice to each other until now! What was that?" Tikki asked surprised to see her holder getting along with none other than Lila Rossi! "I...have no idea. When she was being so kind I thought someone was maybe overhearing our conversation so I went along with it to not show my bad side. And now Lila wants to hang out? What if it's a trick!" Marinette facepalmed as she groaned, she is now confused about why her days are going so weirdly. "Well, you won't know until you find out! What is today's schedule Marinette?"
   "Okay...so firstly after school I will fence with Kagami. After that, I'll hang out with Lila probably for like an hour or so. Maybe I could fit in a hang-out with Zoe, if she wants to that is. If not then...I'll check up on Chloe. Alya would be available by tomorrow, besides something is bothering her and earlier it seemed like she didn't want to talk about it yet. And...FEI!" Marinette completely forgot to text Fei! She immediately picked up her phone and saw a few texts from Fei. Oh, Marinette...

Fei: Right! I'm so glad I figured him out, thank you again Marinette. You're a life savior.

Fei: Goodnight Marinette! Sweet dreams<3

Fei: Good morning Marinette! How are you today?

Fei: Oh my gosh Wang Cheng just played a song on the accordion, without my help!

Fei: It's amazing how people can learn so quickly. Everything is just simply incredible about how natural learning is to humans. Life is just perfect.

Fei: The renlings really miss you Marinette! Although you can't see them, they did silly things to you when you were here in Shanghai! Haha!

Fei: Good news! I'm so close to my goal, which means I'll be in Paris in no time!

Marinette smiled as she the messages, she's such a good friend. Next, she began to type,

Marinette: Hey Fei it's really great to hear that! I cannot wait for you to visit, I'll make so many pastries that'll make you never want to leave! Also sorry for not responding, I've been a little preoccupied now these days.

Marinette hit the send button and puts away her phone. What was she doing before all of this? Oh right! Chemistry.

After School, Thursday 4:36 P.M.

   It wasn't long before Kagami pulled up with Tatsu after all the students left the school premises, which means it was fencing time. Marinette was already dressed in her fencing uniform, she was right inside the school beside the entrance, preparing herself to scare Kagami. Once she heard footsteps she instantly knew it was Kagami. It's an instinct, what can she say? 1.. 2.. 3!
   "Boo!" Marinette shouted making Kagami jump so hard, "AH!" Kagami yelled falling to the ground. Marinette couldn't hold it in. She burst out laughing! She was laughing so hard that she caught the attention of the fencing students. With that, Kagami was laying there, on the ground, very embarrassed and questioning her life decisions. "N...Need help...there?" Marinette asked pausing when she needed to wheeze. "Nope, I got it. Remind me why I helped you in the team?"
   "Aww because you love me!" Marinette said sarcastically as she was all over Kagami once the girl picked herself up. She wasn't wrong. Kagami was already embarrassed enough but what Marinette had just said, her face was red like a tomato. Due to her fluster-ness, she puts on her helmet so Marinette wouldn't notice. "I highly doubt that," Kagami replied sounding assertive. "Fine if I win this round then you have to admit you love me!"
   "Agreed. Once we arrived at the fencing spot, we commence at once" Kagami walked over to the fencing spot with Marinette following behind. As soon as both were there, they prepared themselves, "Ungaurd!" Kagami shouted lunging her body roughly at Marinette, she wanted to lose since it was true. Her feelings for Marinette were strong and she loved with as more than a friend. Although Marinette doesn't know it...yet.
   Marinette kept blocking her attacks with her quick reflexes, their epee's kept meeting no matter how quick they were. Kagami swung her epee at Marinette's body parts but somehow, her reflexes are incredibly fast. Marinette yawned to tease Kagami and finally found an opening, she quickly swing her epee at Kagami's chest. "Hm. Looks like I won. So admit it. With a passion." Kagami sighed taking off her helmet and revealing her rosy cheeks, "Marinette Dupain-Cheng I admit with all my soul. I love you." Kagami admitted. Marinette gave a little clap with a huge grin, "Bravo! She loves me!" Marinette happily said. Kagami snickered at Marinette's childish behavior, though she'll never know the confession was real. A very cute moment until Adrien shows up.