I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 5:

Seeing the two big guys in front of him, Jin Suo was stunned, thinking they were dumbfounded by his appearance in uniforms. He was a little proud. He cleared his throat and smiled: "Thank you for the clothes."

Colonel Corey and Jacka were shaken by Jin Snail's smile again.

Although subspecies are also males, they do not have energy cores at birth, and their bodies are still very weak. In the orc empire, a country that advocates force, they are not looked down upon, and it is difficult for them to marry females.

More than three hundred years ago, a master proposed a method to transform the body of a subspecies. After the transformation, the subspecies possessed a certain ability to conceive and have children.

Later, many orc families sent their own subspecies children to transform their bodies one after another.

Even though the fertility of the transformed subspecies is far less than that of females, the subspecies generally have a higher face value, and there are still many orcs who are willing to form partners with subspecies.

The subspecies in front of them look more beautiful than the noble sons raised in the Central Star Clan. No wonder their marshal can be in such a place and give them a beast shape...

Colonel Corey hurriedly recovered, he did not dare to think too much about the subspecies that the Marshal had marked.

Corey nodded to Jin Snail, then turned to ask Jacka: "Have you found the marshal?"

Jacka's expression became heavy immediately, "No, no trace was found around, except for a few marshal's scales on the side of the quagmire, and... the marshal's blood."

In addition to the strong smell of wild boar, the smell of Marshal Raymond remained in the air.

The marshal must have been here before.

Colonel Corey looked at the countless messy hoof prints trampled by wild boars on the ground, and knew that this place must have experienced a fierce battle.

The marshal must have fought a fierce battle with the wild boar, and the wild boar is also the natural enemy of the python.

This group of beasts ate the marshal? !

If the marshal in the past would not have put a group of wild boars in his eyes, but now, the marshal is seriously injured and can't use energy, just like an ordinary python, and then meet a group of wild boars...

"Captain Corey, the detector can no longer detect the marshal's energy code." A soldier ran over to report in a panic.

Corey closed his eyes, these **** wild boars!

"Digging the ground three feet to find the group of wild boars, and smash the group of beasts into thousands of pieces, don't let any one go!"

Corey's voice burst with blood, their marshal, their most admired, the empire's most powerful Marshal Raymond, eventually died in the mouth of a wild boar.

"Yes!"

With his men, Jika immediately transformed into a variety of animals such as white wolf, leopard, rhinoceros, and lion, and rushed towards the depths of the forest.

Jin Snail looked dumbfounded.

these people……

No, these monsters...

When did the monsters become so arrogant that they could show their original form in front of humans at will?

Jin Wowo knows that there is a secret special department in Tianchao, where the members are all kinds of strangers, of course there are also demons.