chap 98

I Inherited Empire with Fake Pregnancy Chapter 98:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tim strode over, looking very excited.

Due to her weight, she stepped on the floor and made a muffled noise.

"Haha, Derek, I didn't expect to meet you here, what a coincidence!" Tim's tone was very familiar.

She came to the table in a few steps, took out a chair without treating herself as an outsider, and sat on Derrick's side.

Derrick frowned slightly. The higher the rank of the orc, the more sensitive his five senses.

Tim had a weird smell, the kind of unpleasant smell that was mixed with the scents of several male orcs.

Tim sprayed a strong perfume, but the average orc might not smell that smell under the cover of the perfume.

But Derek is a ninth rank, and he can clearly distinguish the male races in those flavors.

He glanced calmly at Tim's forehead, where there was a hippo pattern.

After Tim sat down, he stared at Derrick closely. The greed and desire implied in his eyes made people feel very uncomfortable.

Derrick knew Tim and the identity of the other person, but at this time, he didn't want to be polite with Tim.

Derrick said: "This lady, have you admitted the wrong person?"

Moses:"…………"

Moses gave Tim no face at all: "'Madam', hahahahaha,'Madam', hahahahaha."

What Derrick said was really appetizing to her.

Tim suddenly turned his head to look at the orc who was laughing on the opposite side, and when he saw it, his anger soared.

Moses? !

It turned out to be Moses!

Moses actually had dinner with Derrick? ! !

Tim went to the First Military District to look for Derrick today, but he was empty.

She drove the aircraft around aimlessly, imagining where Derrick might go, but she didn't touch it.

Depressed all afternoon, I was about to go to a high-level club nearby to play, passing by this restaurant, I saw Derrick.

Since seeing Derrick, she couldn't hold anything in her eyes.

So until now, she discovered that there was still a female sitting opposite Derrick!

female! !

Derrick did not come out to eat alone, but with a female!

This female is still Moses!

Tim's idiot face was pulled down in an instant, "Moses, you are so brave, my mother sent people to invite you twice and again, you dare to ignore it!"

Moses forked a piece of sweet fruit, put it in his mouth, and said vaguely: "Really? Why don't I know, no one told me."

"You are such a big air. My mother asked Kevin to invite you..."

"Kevin~" Moses interrupted.

She swallowed the sweet fruit, and the sweet juice remained in her mouth. Moses licked her lips contentedly, "He's dead."

Tim was stunned, not daring to believe: "He is dead?! How did he die?"

Moses took a tissue and wiped his mouth, then smiled, "I bit him to death."

"You killed him?!!!"

Tim's eyes were fierce, and the two big hands of the pu fan became fists, as if to stand up immediately and fight with Moses.