Chapter 5

With Naruto As he Heads To The Ninja Academy~

"Hey Kurama"

"Yes?"

"Any other Super Cool Fire Jutsu You wanna teach me?"

"Well there is One Specific Jutsu but I am Not sure if you are ready for it."

"Why not?"

"This technique is the pinnacle of the Fire Release of The Uchiha. It is Extremely Powerful. It is called Great Fire Annihlation."

"Aw...Come On Teach me!"

"Get better control over Fire, Maybe then i will."

"Fine You Grumpy Old Fox!"

"Who did you call old kit?!?"

"Well i called you Old! Are you deaf or somethin eh Kurama?"

"Just....Get Out!"

"Sure Buddy!"

At the Academy A Few Minutes Later~~~

"Yo Iruka-Sensei!" Said Naruto as he walked in at the correct time. Everyone thought that Naruto was going to be late but no He was on Time!

"Hello Naruto, Sit down i will be announcing Your teams now." Said Iruka

As Naruto went over to a Seat By Sasuke.

Suddenly A Loud Thumping noise was heard. As two Fangirls Ran Inside. Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka.

"I gor Here First Ino-Pig!"

"No i did Forehead!"

"Naruto-baka Get Away!"

"Yeah Get away i need to sit by my Sasuke-kun!"

"No."

"What did you say Naruto-baka?!?" Said Sakura as she went to punch Naruro but Naruto caught her hand.

"Your punches are weak, One Hit And You'll be out for the count on the Battlefield. If you have so much time to waste on Fangirling then use that To Train Yourself!" Said Naruto.

"What did you say?!? You called me weak Naruto-Baka?!?" Shouted Sakura

"You know, Sakura he is right if you have so much time to waste fangirling why not use it to train?" Said Sasuke.

"See? Even your oh so precious 'Sasuke-kun' agrees with me! " said Naruto

Both Sakura and Ino got away and went to their seats.

"Hey sasuke.."

"What is It Dobe?"

"I need to talk. "

"Why?"

"We'll talk after we meet our sensei. I need to tell you something."

"Fine but it better be good dobe."

"Oh yeah, When you find out you are gonna go crazy."

"Hn."

"QUITE DOWN! The Teams Are...
Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki , Sakura Haruno , Sasuke Uchiha in Team 7.Your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake"

"Team 8 Kiba Inuzuka , Shino Aburame, Hinata Hyuuga Your sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi."

"And lastly Team 9 will be Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi  and Ino Yamanaka Your sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi."

"I will be going out now, Your sensei will be coming to pick you up."

In a Matter of Minutes most Teams were out with their Sensei yet Team 7 was still awaiting their Sensei.