Chapter 2: Mystic Falls

Kai **POV**
"I can't believe your actually leaving" Cami said giving me one last hug.
"I have to find out what the hell this stupid vision means before it kills me" I was determined to find this girl and get fucking answers because the sooner I get answers the sooner I can go back to living my normal lowkey life.
"Be safe, love you" She said as I pulled off, I was ready for Mystic Falls and this girl whoever the hell she is better be ready as well.
********************************************
Klaus **POV**
"On the couch Nik, of all places" Rebekah says frowning
"I was hungry" I said sucking the blood from my teeth.
"How come he gets to eat messy on the couch and I can't " my younger brother Kol point it out.
"Oh come on Kol, there's plenty of food here pick your meal" He smirk and bite the first woman on his right, Elijah my oldest brother and Rebekah my little sister look at me.
"What, I can't help it" I said laughing and finishing my meal.
"Do hurry, we are to meet the Salvatores, for an agreement" I stop feeding on the poor woman to look at my brother.
"What Agreement is this" I asked
"That you stop trying to make hybrids and leave poor Elena alone"
"I need that doppelgänger blood, I could careless about the girl"
"Neklaus, you have caused enough trouble with them let's make an agreement and stop fighting for once" I sigh he was right after all, the fighting has to stop ... Temporarily of course.

"Very well, than brother let us leave for this agreement" I said giving him a smirk and wrapping away the last drop of blood from my mouth with my thumb

"Well let's go" I left, Elijah and Rebekah not to far behind.
********************************************
"Where the hell are they" an impatient Damon say's, I smiled as I heard they voice it's no secret that just about everyone hates me. I could personally careless I just want to make my army and get the hell outta here. As we enter the Grill their eyes were on us.
"Looks like they have been waiting for us" I said smirking at my siblings before sitting down across from both Salvatore brothers.
"Klaus"
"Damon, Stefan what a great pleasure"
"Cut the shit Klaus" Damon said getting straight to the point, I put my hands behind my head and let Elijah take over.
"Hello brother's"
"Yeah yeah, we have places to be and people to eat"
"Very well, let's get down to business"
********************************************
Kai **POV**
This trip to Mystic Fall was one hell of a ride.
"True blood" the name of a local bar up street, I stop and enter. It was a dark and small bar I was looking around everyone eyes were on me, I'm not saying I don't like the attention but I definitely had a bad feeling about this place but hell I need a drink. I took a sit next to the only other female at bar, she was  rather pretty I'll give her that.

 I took a sit next to the only other female at bar, she was  rather pretty I'll give her that