Chapter 3:Bonnie Bennent

3rd person ***POV***

After a night, Damon would never forget he decides to go downstairs which to his surprise he sees his brother, his girlfriend and her two friends.
"Is this going to be the new normal" Damon asked sarcastically which made everyone attention on him.
"Damon morning"
"Can you put a shirt on" Elena said coving her eyes.
"Why do I turn you on" He said smirking at her
"Enough of that, Stefan says the agreement didn't go so well"
"Didn't it Bon" He said snapping at her
"Hey don't get mad at her" Caroline said stepping in to defend her friend, Damon just rolled his eyes.
"Anyways what do you think they want" Elena asked sounding worried, Stefan shrug his shoulders.
"I have no idea, but we shouldn't trust them" Stefan said everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
"Now that this is over with I have business to take care" Damon said making his ways towards the staircase
"Oh my god, it's you" Everyone look at the strange girl on the staircase.
********************************************
Kai ***POV***
I can't believe I was actually looking into her eyes, everyone eyes where on me I mean I did just kinda slept whoever the hell he is to them.
"Do we know you" the blonde one said but I wasn't paying her no mind I was only interested in the girl from my visions, as I continue to walk down the stairs she was stepping closer.
"Your the girl from my visions" I said walking around her analyzing her figure and face features and I must see she were beautiful.
"Visions, are you a witch" she said her eyes not off mines. That's when another vision came to me.

 That's when another vision  came to me

"Bonnie" The voice said

"Right Bonnie" I said repeating what the voice said

"What the hell going on, Did you used me" Damon said in disbelief, I rolled my eyes.
"Kinda" I smirk, she look at me confused but than she look more shocked.
"Kaila" everyone eyes were in shocked and I got defensive
"How the hell did you know my name"
"You don't remember me" I was confused, that's when it hit me.
"Bonnie" she was tearing up
"Kaila" She said hugging me I hug her back yet I was still confused how come I thought she was died.
"Okay Bon start talking who the hell is she" The female brunette said.
"She's my sister" Bonnie said with the biggest smile in the world.
********************************************
"So you're Bon oldest and hottest sister" I nodded my head.
"I'm her only sister"
"Where have you been all her life" Caroline the blonde one asked getting on my nerves, I rolled my eyes at her.
"Abby" I was remembering that like it was yesterday, I look at Bonnie I remember the pain and heartbreak on her and dads face when we left.
"Abby that bitch" I was laughing historicity I can't believe her.
"W-what happened to you, why didn't you come back for me" A very sad Bonnie asked, I look at her friends before sighing
"This is family matters fuck out of here" I said sounding loud and clear, they all left leaving my sister and I alone in the living room.
"Where have you been" her voice sounding very determining, I sigh before taking a sit on the couch.
"New Orleans"
"What happened to you"
"I don't know my childhood was a blur, I remember Abby and I leaving and I woke up and she was gone" all the emotions I felt as a child from that night came rushing back, I shook it off before answering anymore of her questions.
"Why didn't you come back for me"
"Bonnie, I didn't remember you when I woke up all I remember was Abby kissing my forehead the night before" She sighed
"Well do you know" I was confused at what she was pointing at.
"About the blood line" I laugh
"Oh yeah yeah, you know I found out in the funniest way" I was smiling like a school girl, she gave me a smile
"How did you find out" She look down and smiled
"Grams" Once I heard that name my heart were doing flips.
"Grams"
"Grams"
"GRAMS" She was confused but I wasn't.
"Grams she's the reason why I'm here, she's the voice I've been hearing in my vision's"
"Yeah looks that way" We both sigh and laugh, I really did missed her.
"Uh I have to go and find my car so I can change"
"Change in the car no way, you should come back home dad would love to see you-" She suggest but I just push her aside.
"I would love to see dad, but I don't think his heart could handle two bad ass daughters" I said jokingly making her laugh.
"Where would you say" I haven't thought about it that much until it hit me this is a huge ass place I'm sure the brothers wouldn't mind.
"Is Damon your friend oh what the hell I slept with him there's no way he's letting me go" I was joking of course. I wink at her causing a giggle to come out of her mouth, I've got up so did she and she gave me a hug
"See you later"
"Later" I said heading towards the door.
********************************************
Meanwhile
3rd person***POV***
"Nik" A tried Rebekah call out, she sigh
"NIK,I know you're somewhere" still no answer.
"NIK"
"Rebekah, could you be any more annoying" an annoyed Kol said to his younger sister.
"Suck it Kol and where the bloody hell is Klaus"
"Neklaus has decided to make amends with the Salvatore's and Elena" Elijah enters the room leaving both Kol and Rebekah lost for words.
"Oh come on you don't actually believe that"
"Of course not, you know our brother"
"So what the hell is our hybrid brother up too" as the three Mikaelson's question the diabolical plan that there brother is cooking up, they couldn't help but to feel like a war is about to happen.