2. E

Jeonghan : Sarang ?

Sarang : Yes it's me , can we meet ?

Jeonghan's P.O.V,
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I didn't want to meet her ever .But I would never said this to her . I got agree because I don't wanna disappoint her after so long.

Where is she ? She's late like before.

My gaze suddenly turned towards her who was standing opposite of me.She waved me and her smile widden when she saw me...

She carefully crossed the road...

I was shocked to see her bcz she didn't change .She's same beautiful as beautiful.

I still remember I used to write my feelings about u in my diary . The mood used to get change by your smile . But u have someone and I found someone . But why I'm still having the same feelings ?

Jeonghan_ She said calmly and hugged me which made me shock at first.I hugged her back and I felt good.

How are you  ?

I'm fine what about you ? I said while breaking the hug.

Good to see you after so long _she said firmly.

I told her to continue our conversation at the café and she nodded.

I asked her , How is your personal life going?

She said ,Problems doesn't leave my side . I don't know who could help me in this situation.But the first thing came on my mind that u r the one.

I still didn't understand what problem she was talking about .So I asked her without hesitation.

But she widen her eyes and said ,I thought you know everything.Scoups didn't told you anything ?

I don't have contact with him.

She was quite a shocked because she may did not expect this

But he was your _I cut her words....

Best Friend ! You were too but things get change . The same way as we lost touch..

This made silence between us but she broke the silence.

I talked to Scoups about you but he never told about this

Okay! Leave this matter ! Btw how's Joshua ? _I didn't wanna talk about him that's why I changed the topic.

Maybe happy with his fiance ,she said while laughing.

I didn't get whatever she just told me....

Scoups's P.O.V,
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I was packing some stuffs and suddenly Hoshi showed me a diary .

I was quite a shock because I hide it but I don't know how did he find it.

It's mine please give it to me ,I quickly snatched it from him.

I still don't believe that this diary is still with me. It was with me for long time.If it was possible I would have returned this to him.

I thought a lot and put this diary in my luggage because I didn't felt to leave it here.

End of P.O.V
»»»»»»»»»»»»