10 . D

Hoshi : If you don't love yourself then you can't love others.

Scoups : Exactly....I love my everything....

Hoshi laughed...

Hoshi : Hyung , you once said that you feel guilty .But you don't know you have a good heart.

Scoups: Maybe ....I wish everything will be fine.....

Hoshi: I hope....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Jeonghan's P.O.V
::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Where's my diary ? Where is it ?

I was going out in a hurry after talking to Scoups but I saw Yumi coming towards me .....

Jeonghan: Yumi I'll be coming .

Are you going to Sarang?,_she asked and I was shocked.

Huh? , I was confused......

Hanie, you should go to her before it's too late .,she said while looking at my eyes .

Yumi ?_I was very confused.But I noticed she's holding my diary.

How did she got it ....I left it on my table.....

Your happiness matters to me the most.I think you should go before it's too late. Don't think too much ...Just go~

Yumi listen !,_I tried to talk but she cut me.

I said Go ....Please ,she broke into tears .

I still remember how she purposed me . She taught me to laugh again.She taught me to smile again.How can I do this to her ?

Don't think too much about me .I'll find someone else like you. If I don't get then you have to arrange for me,I don't know how she always understand me so well .

Why are you so good ? You are still thinking for me.

In this world people always choose their love first . But Sarang is someone who chose her best friend instead of love. Maybe her love and best friend , both are you.

But _,she didn't let me complete my words.

Just go for my sake ......Only for my sake ...Please listen to my words for the last time....

I left the place ....Tears which were hidden were coming out today.I once again looked at her who kept smiling.I don't know why I felt so much pain to leave her like this .Maybe because I became too close to her within these days.

At airport,

Excuse me, Did the flight XXXX came?,I was breathing heavily.

Nae....And all the passengers are gone ....

What ?,It happened again with me.....

Ringing........
»»»»»»»»»»»»

Scoups : Yoboseyo? Jeonghana?
Come at ##### right now! Did you get Sarang?

Jeonghan: I....I again.....

Call End.......