What Happens Backstage - Ethan Torchio

Pairing: Ethan Torchio x Fem! Reader

Warnings: Smut written by a minor, daddy kink, a bit of a praise kink, masturbation... yeah (it starts right off the bat so be wary ig)

Request (from tumblr anon): please write about Ethan on those pictures maybe a smut where Ethan it's like a dom yk I'm so fun of the idea of calling him daddy😭

─────────༺♡༺─────────

He had you pinned against a wall with your hands above your head. Ethan could feel your hot breath on his neck as he massaged your clit through the thin fabric of your panties, "Fuck," You moaned.

Ethan hushed you softly with a quick kiss to your lips, "We don't want anyone to hear us, do we?" You shook your head, "No daddy, of course not."

He smirked and connected his lips to yours in a messy and heated kiss that merely lasted a few seconds. Ethan pulled away, "Good girl," A whine escaped your parted lips, but you bit your bottom lip to suppress the sound. The action made him smirk, he loved that submissive side of you, one that you reserved just for him.

Ethan slowly moved your underwear out of the way and slid two of his fingers into your heat, "You're so wet for me," He mumbled and bit your earlobe softly as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of you slowly, too slow for your liking but enough to keep you desperate for more.

You nodded, "Always for you."

You wanted nothing more than to get out of his strong grasp and touch his body underneath the fishnet shirt he was wearing. Wanted nothing more than to pull the tight black jeans down his legs and get on your knees to please him. The thought alone made you go crazy.

But before you could even ask for his permission, Ethan pulled away. He let your hands go and licked his fingers clean while he kept a hand on your chin, just to make sure you kept looking at him.

You whined and watched as he walked away without saying anything other than "I'm late for the soundcheck," Leaving you wet and craving his touch.

——

You were zoned out for most of their soundcheck. your thoughts couldn't help but go back to the feeling of his fingers and lips. When Ethan caught you staring, he shot you a wink and that was enough for you to sneak away once you were sure no one was watching. You hurried down the halls of the empty arena and closed the door behind you once you had reached Ethan's dressing room.

Eager to get yourself off, you slid your jeans and underwear down your legs and lied down on the inviting couch. You slowly let your hands travel down your body and imagined they were his instead. Your hands slowly slid underneath your shirt and you started to massage your breasts over the pretty red bra you were wearing.

Your other hand traveled up your legs as you parted them and pulled your shirt up so it rested just below your breasts. Then, after a quick glance at the clock on the wall that told you it would be long before your boyfriend came back, you let your fingers swipe through your folds.

It felt good. Nowhere near as good as his skillful fingers, but you were desperate after being denied an orgasm more than three times already. A soft sigh escaped your lips as you circled your clit with your thumb.

That pleasure was unfortunately cut short the moment you heard the door open and close before a familiar voice spoke up, "What a fucking brat, couldn't wait for daddy to come back, could you?"

You closed your legs and retracted your hand. Ethan tsked and placed one of his warm hands over your knee. He looked breathtaking as he looked down at you, his long hair pulled into a loose bun and his bare chest still glistening with sweat from playing.