Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night

would it be alright if I
I pulled you closer...

After Yoongis' shocking  revelation about his soulmate,Bangtan was flabbergasted and shocked

After Yoongis' shocking  revelation about his soulmate,Bangtan was flabbergasted and shocked. They all wanted to know who it was especially the makbae-line. But Yoongi just begged them to give him some time to deal with I and would inform him. Everybody had mix feelings sadness as well as happiness....

The BANGTAN boys were pumped up for the Billboard Awards on Sunday afternoon.

 The hotel management arranged a special luncheon in one of their conference halls for the Bangtan staff. They had a great time, and the stylists and makeup crew prepared the boys with great enthusiasm and energy.

This will be the first time a Korean band has been invited and nominated for a BBMA award. The social networks were flooded with congratulatory messages of good luck.

The hotel rooms were crowded with boys getting ready. Samantha and the stylist were prepared. Taehyung couldn't keep his gaze off of you as you wore a stylish mid-tight designer dress in black. You and Samiya are both dressed all in black. Your hair is up in a messy bun. Because you don't want to be noticed by too many people, you ask her not to overdo your makeup and hair. Taehyung and Jin were already irritated by the boys' appreciative looks at the well-formed legs of you and Samiya.

When the Maknaes' jaws dropped at the sight of your well-toned legs, Jin began slapping their mouths closed. The eyes of your soulmate bulged because he wasn't present when you dressed. As Jimin softly whistled, Taehyung was unaware of his actions, and Jimin and Jhope were berated by Namjoon for openly ogling your legs.

Your face scrunched up at this hormonal boy. Such is the fate of girls who live with boys.

In their designer clothes, the boys look snazzy. BTS Productions took several video clips for BANGTAN Bomb. You were so excited because you were part of the videographer's team along with two other Bts crew members. Your job is to take close-ups of the boys and make them say funny things about their experience. You will be muted while the boys answer questions. When you started with them, Jin and Jungkook were munching on cocktail pies.

Then you smile slyly, "Mr Seokjin. What are your thoughts about being nominated for such an award? Could BTS win?" Jins' mouth was packed, and his eyes were wide. Due to the unexpected invasion, Jin coughs, causing the boys to snicker. Samiya snorted from a distance. When Jungkook sees himself on camera, he quickly wipes his mouth.

After swallowing the rest of the pie, Jin gave you a stink eye and smiled into the camera with his most charming smile. You softly snorted.

As you looked at him, he scoffingly said, "Hey, stop it!" He pouted cutely as he said, "...win, lose, I don't care because I still have this face. Who is the real winner here?"

'Oh really, Hyung,' Yoongi quickly replied in an astonished tone as you turned the camera towards him, "When we bring home this award. The world will ask who are these Korean guys that snatched Justin's award. We don't  even know who they are so, they will judge you anyway... so for me, it's like,  whatever!" He skipped out of the frame so he could eat some food...