Memories

I will never forget you .. !

You are so beautiful ...

I can't get enough of you ...

I love you ...

Beep . Beep . Beep

Riddhima gasped ... Her whole body shooking with sweat .. taking deep breaths .. Twisting her duvet At the darkened Memories ...her heart was pounding Loudly against her ribcage in the silent Room ...

Taking the glass of water .. from the night stand , She cugged the liquid in one go ...

The Memory that still Haunted .. her Till Now !

Closing her eyes ... She relished the bitter sweet memories of him !

A broken yet .... Beautiful smile adorn her lips , Sighing she took a deep breaths to calm herself ,..

But her nostrils ..  filled with familiar Rich spicy colonge ... She frowned !

Don't know why ... From One month she's feeling this unfamiliar feeling that someone ... Was there , with her in the night !!

But whom she's joking .. she's all Alone !

Maybe it can her illusion ... As To avoid
His memories , she take sleeping pills ... But her heart said ... He was there with her ...

His spicy cologne scent ... Always invaded her senses as soon as she wake up ... But As always he was never there it's just her ... Delusion !!

Nothing else !!

Tring !

TRING !!!

Her phone was ringing .. At the vanity stand , taking deep breath she took the phone .. A small smile adorned her lips as she saw ... Caller ID .. she quickly swipe the green button ..

" Hey Babe .. Good morning And A happy birthday to you .. "
Sejal chirped from other side - And why not today .. Is her bestie birthday ..

" Good morning Sejal ..And thank you so much .. " she said smiling ..As she got up from the bed .. walked towards her bolcony ..

She frowned .. when she saw , The lock of glass is opened and she clearly remembered last night ... To close it , her mind runs fast ..at the possibility but she decided to ignore it ..

Sliding the glass .. she stood there , closing her eyes feeling cold Air hit her face ... In a Teasing way ...

" So .. how does it feel to be Twenty one " Sejal asked .. as she chuckled excitingly ..

Riddhima smiled at her .. best friend Excitement ... She's always this bubbly by nature , And she loved her for that she's the who literally helpfuL all her life ...from childhood itself ....
Sejal belongs from a Rich family And she always helped her ..In her up and downs ..... When she was broken to not any one to bend it ...

And here ...she bought her In Cambridge , Harvard University where once she dreamed to study ..

But Sejal .. fullfied with her dream ..

" I think it's feel good ...To be big "
She said ...As a slow chuckled escaped her beautiful lips ...

" Ofcourse why Not ? .. Acha listen I planned something for you ; Tonight 8pm .. At Steven Restaurant there's suprise for you ..." Sejal grinned from other side ..

" But ...s-sejal .." she tried to deny , because she can't take more From her when she already .... Did !

" Shut up .... Riddhu you will come and that's final ..." She said ..and cut the call ...