Back to time

2 years Ago ...

She shighed nervously ... Figedting with her fingers continuously .. It's her habit whenever she got anxious ..... She always does that !!

And why not ?

Today ... There's an important lecture which is going to attend by ... Some big buisness tycoon !!

" Good morning... Class !!!

A sound echoed in the whole Class Room ... As her professor come into the view with bright smile adorning his lips ....

Her eyes flickered ... To the other side ... Only to met with most beautiful Iris eyes !!

His Aura seems so Magnificent ...with his playful smile lingering at the corner of his mouth ... ... That's draw most of the girly attention towards him ... Almost Gawking at him !!

" So ..... STUDENT 's  as professer again started speaking but that didn't cought her attention...

It was the Man ...

The lush ...black hairs Groomed so carefully Had a rippling quality .. A sign of his Rude health .. his only blemish was that he was bettle - browed and they sometimes knitted in frustration ......

His Aquiline nose compliment his prominent cheek bones ... Handsome is an understated way , his basalt jaw and spartan shoulders spoke of strength  ... He possessed a latent , leonine power and ... Walked with purpose and Authority ..!!

Never Ever .... In my life , I have ever checked a Man !

Which I have done now !!

My cheeks burned with embarrassment .... As I realised I was gawking my Guide of the day !

What a unique day ... You see !!

He's not a male Model ... But I bet he should have been !!

She come out from her thoughts ..when someone shook her shoulders , turning around she looked at her best friend ...who was gazing her with questionable looks on her face ...

She bitted her inner cheeks ... As realising her mistake ..

" Uhmm ... Nothing seju " she whispered , lowering her gaze with a shy smile !!

" Ok ..." Sejal said awkarwardly ... At her friend indifference behaviour , turning her focus ... Toward Handsome Man infront of her !!

" Let me .... Introduce To your guide of the day , Mr Vihaan Rai Singhania .... So Now I will let him Take over the class ... "  Professor swami Varma said , sighing inwardly at the less .... Attention , turning his gaze towards the Man giving him small smile ... Who's suddenly show up .... To be guide of the day .... When needed , he didn't show up but now ... Anyways he has a good time saving his money !

Vihaan .... Flickered his eyes through the whole classroom ... With calm and collective Aura of his , A playful smirk adorning his lips As he saw GIRLs .. gawking at him ... Giggling with themselves ...

Well ... He's used to such type of Guestures ....!

A frown settled ... In his forehead As he saw a girl sitting there lowering her head ... It didn't go well with him , No girl has ever Avoided him ... A tint of curiosity awaken ...

Shrugging his thoughts ... He looked at the Annoying professor who's literally eating his mind ... From time to time !

Fuck you ....Vansh !!