Prologue

We see a completely empty and white area with a man in his 20's unconscious in what would be assumed to be the middle of the area, this man is Y/N L/N, and right now he was having a good nap.

???: Mr.-Chan?... Mr.-Chaaan~?... MR.-CHAN!!!

Until someone with a Japanese accent slapped him in the face.

Y/N: OW!!! What was that for?!

???: I've been trying to wake you up for 2 minutes!! What you think?!

Y/N with an annoyed expression looked up to face the man who slapped him, only to change to one of shock at the sight of who it was.

Y/N: Wha...? G-Goro Majima?!

Goro:

Y/N: ...Really? A Jojo Reference?😑

Goro: What? It's not my fault if you're not a man of culture!

Y/N: Excuse me?! I am a man of culture!! I just don't think this is the time to make jokes! What we should be doing right now is trying to figure out where the hell we are and how the hell we got here!

Goro raised a finger and opened his mouth to speak, but immediately lowered it and closed his mouth when he saw that he had a point, so he just shrug his shoulders and adjust his jacket before speaking.

Goro: Okay, okay, you're right my friend. So, let's find out together then, Mr....?

Goro held out his hand to help Y/N to get up, Y/N looked at Goro's hand and then at him seeing that he was giving a big smile, Y/N accepted the help and Goro lifted him off the ground and Y/N replied.

Y/N: Y/N, Y/N L/N!

Goro: Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Y/N-Chan.😁

Y/N: Uuh, why are you calling me Y/N-Chan?🤨

Goro: Well, during the 2 minutes that I've been trying to wake you up I looked at you and thought, "hmm, this kid looks pretty cool, maybe not as cool as Kiryu-chan but still someone pretty cool to hang out with", so I decided that I would be your best friend!😄... If you don't mind me being a Yakuza since you clearly should be aware of that since you already knew my name of course.😅