Part 5

Hello friends,

Hope you all are fine.

*****

Chakor's rasoi went well. Everyone praised Chakor and Suraj a lot. Teju has also given her a gift.

Everyone were trying to make the newlyweds feel comfortable.. They know Sukor need some alone time so they didn't force them..

Chakor goes back to her room thinking about her life.. how everything changed all of a sudden.. She thought she would have been with her parents, enjoying her mother's famous home made dishes and sit with her family and have a nice talk but here she is married to a man she hardly knows..

She sighs..

Suraj enters the room.

Chakor looked at him..

"Wo.. you forgot your phone downstairs.." Suraj said giving her phone back.

"Thanks" Chakor said.

"Wo" Suraj started wanting to say something..

"Haan, bolo na" Chakor said. Suraj sits next to her.

"Are you okay" Suraj asked.

"I don't know." Chakor replied sighing "I came here to attend my sister's wedding but I got married to her fiancé. I'm scared. I don't know what will happen to this relation. We both don't know anything about each other" Chakor said explaining him Suraj nodded his head in understatement.

"You are right. I also didn't know that I'll end up marrying her sister. I didn't expected this from Taani. I wish she would have talked to someone before taking such a decision." Suraj said.

"I'll not forgive them" Chakor said.

"Me too" Suraj agrees with her..

Chakor mobile rings.. Her mother has called her. Suraj sees this as well.

"I'm going out.. You talk to your mother" Chakor nods with a small smile.. Suraj goes out to give her some private time with her mother.

Chakor takes the call.

"Hello mom" Chakor said.

"Hello Chakor how are you"  Her mom asked.

"I'm fine, mom.. How are you and everyone else.."

"We are fine beta.. just missing you." Her mother said..

"I'm missing you all too mom.." Chakor says almost on the verge of crying which makes her guilty..

"I'm so sorry Chakor.. I know you didn't wanted to get married" Her mother said emotionally..

Chakor controls her mother knowing her mom would be blaming herself right now "Mom please.. don't say this.. I agreed on my own for this marriage.. I know if you have chosen Suraj for me then he must be a good guy.."

"Chakor you have become so matured.. I'm very proud of you" Her mother says proudly..

"But mom there is one thing I want to say" Chakor say hesitantly..

"Haan Chakor say na.." Chakor's mother says..

"I know mom Suraj must a nice man but he was my sister's x fiancé plus I don't even know him... And all this is making me uncomfortable.." Chakor says not wanting to hide it from her mother..

"I know Chakor... all this is new for you you must be really scared about your future and new responsibilities but don't worry everything will be settled.. They all understand you.. Trust me we all know Suraj and his family for a very long time and he and his family are very nice people and Suraj is one of the best man anyone could get. I'm not saying you wouldn't have got a nice man by yourself but Suraj is a gem.. He is just like the man you wanted in your life.. and once a bond of friendship and love will be formed between you both you will not regret about this marriage ever.. And about Taani.. Chakor, she was his fiancé and you are his wife.. You are his present and future so don't worry about that.. I know you are scared you don't know him and that's why you both should try to know each other, spend time together.. Try to know each other's favourites" Her mother explains her so there won't be any confusion in Chakor's mind..

Chakor nods "Okay mom.."

"How is everything there" Her mom asks

"Everything is good.. Today was my first rasoi and you know mom Suraj also helped me... and you know I wore a saree today for the first time.. I'm sending you my pic and you tell me how I'm looking" Chakor takes a picture and sends to her mother..

"Wow my princess is looking so pretty today.." her mom says..

"Thank you mom" Chakor says happily..

"What did you make for your first raso" Her mother asked..

"Puri, sabzi and kheer." Chakor says..

"That's great.. When you'll come back you have to prepare for us also.. That reminds me.. me and your father wants to invite you and Suraj to our house.. If you both are free then do come tomorrow.." Her mother says..

"I'll ask Suraj mom.."

"Its getting late Chakor, I'll call you later"

"Okay mom bye take care."

"bye"

Call ends.. Chakor gets up from bed and goes out of her room..

Suraj also has same type of conversation with his father and brother.. He was feeling better after talking to them.. He wants to work on this marriage but he cannot do it alone.. He needs Chakor help as well. He'll talk to her later.. Right now he needs some fresh air..

Chakor was looking for Suraj to talk to him..

She finds Suraj sitting in the garden.. She goes to him..

"Haan Chakor.. You want something.." Suraj asked gesturing her to sit.

"Yes.. wo.. I want to say.. I talked to my mom she has invited us for dinner tomorrow.. If you are not busy then can we go" Chakor asked

"Yeah why not? I would love to." Suraj replied.. "You want to say something else"

"Haan.. I was thinking we didn't got married under normal circumstances.. We both should spend time together.. and try to know each other"

Suraj smiles "haan.. you are right.. I was coming to you to talk about this only" He says "So what do you want to know about me"

"Easy questions first so" Chakor says "So... favourite colour"

"Black.. and your" Suraj asked..

"Mine is Scarlet.." Chakor replies..

"Mom also love this colour" Suraj says.. "Do you like food"

"I'm a big foody.." Chakor replies happily..

"Then its a good thing.. I know some very famous places and their food is mouth watering.."

"Really!!!" Chakor was excited "I would love to go there"

"I'll take you there.. How about we go today" Suraj asked..

"Okay" Chakor says..

"So you get ready by 11:00 AM.. I'll show you many places today.." Suraj says happily and Chakor agrees..

They both went to their room.. Suraj takes Teju's permission to which she gladly agrees..

By 11 Chakor was completely ready in a light suit and Suraj was wearing his usual jeans and shirt.. He takes her out to many places..

Even though they still had some awkwardness they both manage to enjoy a lot..

*****